3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

unwelcomed

Feb 6, 2018
"Cheatcode:"

"galleryunlock": "All scenes in the Gallery have been unlocked!",
"galleryunlockfree": "All free scenes in the Gallery have been unlocked!",
"allepisodes": "All episodes have been unlocked!
"unlocksex": "All sex scenes will be available in the selected episode, regardless of previous choices.",
"ep5partymenu": "Quickly replay the Halloween party selecting any companion you want.",

Also use the Cheat Table to unlock the Patreon chapters and Platinum Bonus Scenes for all scenes.

Note - To use the "allepisodes" cheat - you need to create a new profile and start a new game - Then add the cheat code.

Added to the OP ;)
how to add these codes ? also thank you so much for this trick.

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
Great developer, great updates, worth dropping him ten bucks when there is a new update. If you don't like it, no worries, there are 500 other good games you can get for free with zero effort. I think it's an ingenious way he has devised to freeloaders and I'm amazed other developers haven't followed the lead.

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
I dont think that it is the same creator as DFD as that was Palmer as he passed away sadly, but his team who he was working with on that and Double Homework is the team releasing this one
DFD was a Love-Joint game, just under the Palmer Patreon name.

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
Zed | Love-Joint Ricky | Love-Joint

I just played through chapters 7-10 and I wanted to know if you did something different with the animations in Chapter 10? The reason I ask is because while the still renders look excellent, the animations look slightly out of focus. I can't see the same level of detail in the animated parts. They are a little blurry/foggy/cloudy (whatever you want to call it).

I did not notice it during the previous chapters but as soon as I got to the animated scene with Emily in Valerie's apartment it was very noticeable. Same problem with the rest of the animations in Chapter 10.

Also, while unrelated, I was surprised at how the MC treated Alexis after her chapter 10 animated sequence. It seemed very out of character for him.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
File size was starting to become an issue in Episode 10, so we did try reducing the animations resolution to help. We acknowledge it didn't look good enough (we did release a patch after release to up them slightly) - and we're still exploring ways to best resolve this.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Wow a fucking paywalled adult games what's with this a fucking EA games what's next a fucking in-game currency

There already is just look up Tremie Games or whatever. Tremie coins and shit. OH, and Lust Hunter, has paywall to, except it's paywall is for "sex scenes".

Besides the paywall is easy to bypass which no one ever looks at :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kokodeska

Kokodeska

Feb 24, 2021
If you do this it's like your copying the money grabber corporation let your player support you don't force them me is fucking poor as fuck so I'm sorry if I don't have money to play this game or even support this game you know don't let this shitty paywalled system became popular because you fucking killing the adult games nobody want a paywalled games and their are already Patreon and other sites to collect money for you. Just saying

NewWanderer

Jul 4, 2021
If you do this it's like your copying the money grabber corporation let your player support you don't force them me is fucking poor as fuck so I'm sorry if I don't have money to play this game or even support this game you know don't let this shitty paywalled system became popular because you fucking killing the adult games nobody want a paywalled games and their are already Patreon and other sites to collect money for you. Just saying
Sorry but I don't agree. If someone wants to share their work for free, good for them and for all the people who will be happy to to enjoy that gift. But people's work is worth paying for and no doctor ever ordered anybody to play games they can't afford.

Reactions: Iam8Bit

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
I find myself ambivalent about the quality of writing in this game. I'm in chapter 3, and on one hand, I enjoy the diversity of characters: they feel like actually different people without being reduced to gimmicks. On the other hand, I am weirded out by how unironically serious the MC, Valerie and Emily are about their mysterious shared past. They sound like they were C-level executives, not leading their high school's play-pretend government.

davederick

Mar 28, 2018
Sorry but I don't agree. If someone wants to share their work for free, good for them and for all the people who will be happy to to enjoy that gift. But people's work is worth paying for and no doctor ever ordered anybody to play games they can't afford.
Your opinion is irrelevant, you're a cat.
A cat in a suit...
But still, a cat.

I made my case.

• Haha
Reactions: NewWanderer

Led

Jul 16, 2017
You say "But people's work is worth paying for ..." Isn't that supposed to be up to the player, if you're creating a game on Patreon and/or on F95Zone? The developer basically says "Pay up front, or you won't get any!" He's demanding to get paid for something the player has no idea whether it's worth paying up front for. So there's a difference. Just my two cents.

Reactions: Kokodeska
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes