3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There are better options in some tense situations, but there are no drawbacks to being horny.
well no except mc being ready to fuck like 10-20 mins after he just came which is on edge of implausible.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
well no except mc being ready to fuck like 10-20 mins after he just came which is on edge of implausible.
He's a college freshman. When I was young, a couple of times I was so horny I was able to go twice with no break.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
anyways nice update with thickening plot. only what was missing was "must" sexscene with val.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
He's a college freshman. When I was young, a couple of times I was so horny I was able to go twice with no break.
A few times like that; then there was the evening, early 20s, five times in about 90 minutes. We were just spooning on the sofa nude, watching MTv, and each time she'd feel me get back up, she'd push against me, and then we'd go again. Ended up a pretty messy night. :ROFLMAO:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Shale Hill Secrets [v0.16.1] [Love-Joint]

NOTE: Adds monthly platinum bonus scene.

Win/Linux/Mac/Android:

Reactions: Ghostly

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Shale Hill Secrets [v0.16.1] [Love-Joint]

NOTE: Crack applied.

COMPRESSED: Windows to the Soul:
- - -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ShaleHillSecrets-0.16.1Cracked
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

sunnyborn

Dec 7, 2019
Everytime i play it, it just show the script but the animation is gone, my screen is blank, does anyone have same problem ? Pleasee help me

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
My 2 cents.

Nice update with some more story progression. Looks like we are getting close to find the identity of the fraternity, which would then only leave getting rid of them before the story ends. I have a feeling the mayor and those crooks Leah was spying on are the fraternity or use them to remove enemies/advance their corrup goals?

For me, when playing AVN's i learned that my favorite playstyle is to let the MC with his designated name and have him as it's own entity instead of naming it after myself and identifying as him. I made that change years ago and it helped my enjoyment of AVN's by a lot. Separating myself from the story has made many uncomfortable situations in the past be much more palatable, understandable and even fun from an outsider than if i was thinking in term of it's happening to me, and i usually follow the game's trend if there is one, like for example keeping a girlfriend if the story gives you one, etc. I also prefer games with at least a moderately to good built story with a side of sex scenes than complete fuckfest where everyone jumps pn your magical and overly large sized dick.

When i stated playing this game around update 6, i decided i was going for Haley and Leah, but as i progressed the story, i felt more and more that Haley, Maggie and especially Lidia were side girls mainly added for sex scenes variety and not really relevant to the plot AS side girls. For me, they have the same part as our best hetebro, npc status and small story arcs to link everything together in the first half of the game. They add a bit to the story, fill the world a bit, but in the end, each are only one minor story arc each.

Leah and Emily for me swtiched places and status over time. At first i was thinking with Leah, oh they made you room mate with the forever friend you were always hinting you wanted to date and bang but were too nice and bever asked so i decided i would pursue her to go with the flow and with Emily, she was the bitching hot ex that dumped you because of ego and told you she didn't want anything more to do with you, but in the last few chapters, I'm finding i'm getting more and more annoyed and Leah that is still hiding things, still untrustworthy and put her love of gossip and shit-digging journalism above your friendship and every chapter now i'm feeling like, what's the new stupid BS she will pull on us this time. With Emily, i'm finding myself more and more sad and understanding about her situation and she even mention she wouldn't have dumped you if the decision was left to her.

At first, i didn't really care about Valerie. Not my preferred model facewise, it's the eyes maybe, but i'm find the character becoming more interesting over time. For some reason, even though she wants to be "soo bad and evil", i think she often goes out of her usual way to help us, or ti help Leah as she knows she's important to us. Even if she looked angry that we screwed her fun by warning Leah, i have that feeling that it was her that messed up the security footage, as she was watching through that feed, which they most likely hacked.

I usually do not play harem, as i prefer only a few girls per playthrough and as of now, i've only banged Haley, Leah, Valerie and Alexis, but when the game gets near the finale and i replay it, my personal playthrough will definitely be Valerie main girl, Emily for the redemption arc and a side of Alexis (nice side piece that i think will not make any commitment waves with other girls and i also prefer her much more than the new preppy slave girl) and I hope to have my happy ending with Valerie. Either by reforming her, or becoming the kingpin with her, depending on how the story will be written for her.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes