3.80 star(s) 65 Votes

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
So the EARLY reviews were pretty high and then as time passed and new updates were released it appeared that fewer and fewer people were liking what they were seeing. Is that the current consensus?
It's still good, especially since LJ has managed to release an episode every two months until now. There are games that are released with less content after six months of development. The MC has a lot of Idiot Ball moments, though, and the pacing has been all over the place in the last few episodes.

Reactions: Herofactory45

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I get told there's malware or a Trojan or something every time I try to DL with mixdrop. Most of the time it lets me download anyways, but some times it won't. And that's with everything from game to mod to patches.
all my browsers have blocked mixdrop (my safe browsing is active)

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Finished the episode, nice to see some progress with the plot. Hated the latest Leah's mystery box. She even told the MC what was wrong, and yet we don't get to hear that. It's obvious it is some sort of severe SSRI discontinuation syndrome Valerie is suffering from, but it's been hidden in the name of drama.

Trussetyv

Aug 8, 2018
This game is one of the slowest burns that I have ever seen. In Ch 2 and other than perving on my roommate/sister in her room and some selfies on a cheerleaders phone ... nothing. Hope something actually happens before my head explodes from boredom.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This game is one of the slowest burns that I have ever seen. In Ch 2 and other than perving on my roommate/sister in her room and some selfies on a cheerleaders phone ... nothing. Hope something actually happens before my head explodes from boredom.
well did you fuck mc's ex-gf? next partner after that is random girl mc found via that spyapp and met at bar and next is that bimbo cheerleader, later there is 1 sexscene per chapter and sometimes even more.

Reactions: Herofactory45

B4PH0MET

Apr 16, 2020
Tradução para versão v0.16.0
Translation for version v0.16.0

Tomei a liberdade de traduzir este jogo para o Português!
I took the liberty of translating this game into Portuguese!

Tradução/Translation for PC:

Tradução/Translation for Android:

Tool used:
Tool - Zenpy 1673143957119.png

Whirlers

Jan 1, 2018
Any idea why i get this image for every scene, the text & sound work fine but it doesn't matter if i load or restart this image is all i get with the text & sound. Are there old files stored somewhere i need to delete from a previous version ??
Thanks

1708426862943.png

Trussetyv

Aug 8, 2018
well did you fuck mc's ex-gf? next partner after that is random girl mc found via that spyapp and met at bar and next is that bimbo cheerleader, later there is 1 sexscene per chapter and sometimes even more.
Posted this just before I got to the ex-GF. Did the girl in the bar. In Ch 4 now and have not gotten to the bimbo cheerleader yet.

Trussetyv

Aug 8, 2018
We are delighted to announce the release of Shale Hill Secrets - Episode 16 for all our Gold+ Patrons on Windows, Android & MacOS!

Shale Hill Secrets [v0.16.0] [Love-Joint]

Windows/Mac:

A quick note for the devs. In Chapter 14 when they go on the road trip to buy a gun, Maggie suggests a 20 guage to hunt Turkeys, and the MC notes how heavy the shotgun is when placed on the counter.

A 20 gauge is the second SMALLEST shotgun (a 410 is smaller) and does not have the power to kill a Turkey. First time I ever went hunting I used a 20 gauge and hit a squab (Wild Pidgeon) at 50 feet and it fluttered then flew off. In other words, it was not strong enough to get thru the feathers. Turkeys have more feathers than Squab. If the MC wanted real stopping power he would get a 10 gauge and then some 00 or 000 buckshot and some slugs. 000 is roughly equivalent to shooting 9 - 9mm bullets at the same time, but with less force. Birdshot will not kill someone unless you put the shotgun in their mouth. If you get lucky you might put someone's eye out with birdshot, but that is the most damage you could expect. A 20 gauge is a horrible personal defense weapon unless you are shooting slugs, and even then it is underpowered.

Anyways, the text in 14 should be changed to asking for a 10 gauge and a few boxes of 00 (double aught) and some slugs. 2024-02-25_11-18-55.png 2024-02-25_11-18-55.png 2024-02-25_11-20-20.png 2024-02-25_11-20-53.png

Last edited:

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
A quick note for the devs. In Chapter 14 when they go on the road trip to buy a gun, Maggie suggests a 20 guage to hunt Turkeys, and the MC notes how heavy the shotgun is when placed on the counter.

A 20 gauge is the second SMALLEST shotgun (a 410 is smaller) and does not have the power to kill a Turkey. First time I ever went hunting I used a 20 gauge and hit a squab (Wild Pidgeon) at 50 feet and it fluttered then flew off. In other words, it was not strong enough to get thru the feathers. Turkeys have more feathers than Squab. If the MC wanted real stopping power he would get a 10 gauge and then some 00 or 000 buckshot and some slugs. 000 is roughly equivalent to shooting 9 - 9mm bullets at the same time, but with less force. Birdshot will not kill someone unless you put the shotgun in their mouth. If you get lucky you might put someone's eye out with birdshot, but that is the most damage you could expect. A 20 gauge is a horrible personal defense weapon unless you are shooting slugs, and even then it is underpowered.

Anyways, the text in 14 should be changed to asking for a 10 gauge and a few boxes of 00 (double aught) and some slugs. View attachment 3385383 View attachment 3385383 View attachment 3385384 View attachment 3385386
A 20 gauge has enough power to bag a turkey with the proper load; it's one of the more popular options for turkey along with a 12 gauge. It's got a shorter barrel so it's easier to move with through the woods (or carry concealed if you want to take it in something like a guitar case) though with that you get a shorter effective range, so you have to be closer to the bird than you would be with a 12 gauge. The 20 has less kick which is good for an inexperienced shooter like MC to learn with. Maggie suggests not just bird loads but also buckshot since they are trying to conceal the fact that MC is buying this for self defense. The 10 gauge is going to be heavier and more expensive and if one of the other girls like Leah needs to use the gun the 20 gauge is going to be a lot easier for them to handle effectively. Slugs are great if you want to actually kill something large, but MC doesn't seem like the bloodthirsty type so buckshot is going to be plenty damaging enough for what he wants the gun for.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well 1st of all he hasn't lift shotgun ever.

3.80 star(s) 65 Votes