3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ShaleHillSecrets-0.16.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
I play it for the first time, but I must ask or say, are this some kind of bugs, or the storyline is this inconsistent with previous episodes ?!

MC learn that Leah is this Night whatever, the leaker, or source in episode 4. But in episode 3, I had an encounter with the Frank guy, and MC inner thought spoiled this because he sounded like he already knew, what he only find out 1 episode later.

and just as i play it now Emily comes at me, about who broke into her dad's office, specifically accusing Leah, but this was already debunked by MC and her , when she help them get out of the Jail, and had the same conversation about Leah would not have bring a gun, and left it there.

oh yeah and there was something about Emily accusing me that I said her I hate her, wichis un tru, since when we were at the diner, I avoided to answer her, and then we had sex.

so WTF? is with this game? :ROFLMAO:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Thank God for the CTRL button! LoL. Somehow, my saves got messed up. The Saves Location folder wouldn't open. Said it wasn't on my computer or external hard drive! So I had to start from the beginning. I was in the middle of Episode 15 when I updated this last time and didn't get a chance to play until now! Oh well.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thank God for the CTRL button! LoL. Somehow, my saves got messed up. The Saves Location folder wouldn't open. Said it wasn't on my computer or external hard drive! So I had to start from the beginning. I was in the middle of Episode 15 when I updated this last time and didn't get a chance to play until now! Oh well.
it needs to be in specific place so that game recognizes it and that place isn't in game folder.

Reactions: Talmadge

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The end is nigh!

Shale Hill Secrets | Finale Teaser

Spoiler alert! This post has some spoilers, so if you haven't yet played all currently released episodes, it might be a good idea to skip this post!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As said if you've not played or were waiting on completion, probably shouldn't watch trailer either...

Jan 3, 2022
of Alarm Event for alarm 10
for object oVNE3:

variable_struct_get argument 1 incorrect type (undefined) expecting a Number (YYGI32)############################################################################################
gml_Script_scrGetLocalizedString (line 20)
gml_Script_scr_txr_vne3_screen_text (line 40)
gml_Script_txr_thread_resume (line 172)
gml_Script_scrVNE3ThreadResume (line 18)
gml_Object_oVNE3_Alarm_10 (line 18)

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes