3.80 star(s) 72 Votes

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Whanted to start the game and since you can change your relationship with Lea, i guess shes supposed to be your sister?

Thx in advance!

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Whanted to start the game and since you can change your relationship with Lea, i guess shes supposed to be your sister?
Pretty much; and the writers pretty much expect you to set it this way, otherwise you get the usual silliness that's MC experiencing severe angst and guilt over lusting after and kissing his friend, while completely lacking such reaction to banging multiple other friends, threesome included.

Reactions: Dudlbert

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I was going to add it to my wishlist, but if the Dev is ignoring the Steam version, should I even bother with it?
well since steam has been acting up on adult games lately its not set to stone that this gets to steam.

Thx in advance!
storywise it makes sense but if you don't like incest then no.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
well since steam has been acting up on adult games lately its not set to stone that this gets to steam.
As long as the Dev follow's the games that have been doing just fine, I think his game will be alright. It has a store page so, that's at least something.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Steam demo is coming up in about two weeks if everything goes well. We'll release an extra episode for free in there (up to ep6).
Yay! Thank you for the response and awesome news! I will crossy my fingers, toesies and body to make sure to send you all of my positive, hopeful power for everything to go extremely well for you and the demo/game! :3 I will definitely be buying your game on Steam when it ish out! Woot Woot!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ricky | Love-Joint

MelonMusk

Aug 2, 2017
Steam demo is coming up in about two weeks if everything goes well. We'll release an extra episode for free in there (up to ep6).
So will steam releases be just new platform for free releases or the new updates will be avaible there at the time when they are released for patrons if you buy steam version

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
So will steam releases be just new platform for free releases or the new updates will be avaible there at the time when they are released for patrons if you buy steam version
Right now Steam will only get the free Demo while the project is on development, meaning the official updates with new episodes will continue to happen through our Patreon and itch.io.
The game will be available for standalone purchase on Valve's store once it is completed, though.

Reactions: voltairepop

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Anyone knows what, if anything, was changed in 0.8.5? There's no mention whatsoever about this particular version on the developer website or twitter, much less a changelog.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ricky | Love-Joint

bug in 0.8.5 or intentional that game can't save screenshots in game folder? can save on desktop but not on game folder and can move from desktop to game folder.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well ep6 was nice combination of story and sex but overall story didn't advance much (expected if this goes same length as dfd and dh).

scrshots and nitpicks:

1. glasses on during sex so must be glued on her head, 2. no seatbelts? (nitpick 1), 3. if that car has 4 doors as text states then ....... (nitpick 2), 4. divine interruption, 5. nipple slip (and more later), 6. oopsie.

SHS_screenshot_03_01_31.png SHS_screenshot_11_03_06.png SHS_screenshot_11_27_09.png SHS_screenshot_18_08_39.png SHS_screenshot_20_46_20.png SHS_screenshot_21_58_33.png

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Ricky | Love-Joint

bug in 0.8.5 or intentional that game can't save screenshots in game folder? can save on desktop but not on game folder and can move from desktop to game folder.
This is a GameMaker limitation I have no control over. The core of the engine doesn't allow the app to mess with the game's directory to prevent self destruction.

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Hello folks, how’s it going?
Just passing by to let you know that development for the ninth installment of Shale Hill Secrets is coming along nicely - and, of course, to give you guys a little sneak peek of the episode. As you can see, Valerie and the MC are working on something together. What can it be?
Well, new people showing up in the story and lots of revelations are making things more mysterious for our MC. At least his relationship with some of our friends relieves the burden of everything that is happening right now. What would we do without them, right?
What’s going to happen this month? Stay tuned to find out!
Stay foxy,
The Love Joint Team.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Honestly with the trainwreck the plot turned into in episode 8 can't quite muster up enthusiasm for the follow up.

Reactions: zhagzhuga

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This is a GameMaker limitation I have no control over. The core of the engine doesn't allow the app to mess with the game's directory to prevent self destruction.
well i think it worked in early version.

well you can fix nitpick 2 since that car isn't 4-door model.

3.80 star(s) 72 Votes