3.80 star(s) 72 Votes

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Ok, have played the freely available eps 1-5 in one go.

The previous game from this team, Double Homework, was --quite rightly-- criticized for forcing the player down railroaded plot with dragged out unnecessary drama fueled entirely by MC acting repeatedly like a literal moron, not taking any input from the player, and utter failure to communicate until it no longer mattered. The devs said they've learnt valuable lessons from it.

So, it's rather disappointing to see this game also forcing the player down railroaded plot fueled entirely by MC acting repeatedly like a literal moron, not taking any input from the player, and utter failure to communicate until it no longer matters. Whatever valuable lessons were supposedly learned it doesn't seem they stuck.

Still, the overall plot is engaging enough to make me want to see where it goes despite the shortcomings. Who knows, unlikely as it is, maybe this time around they'll actually get addressed; it's not too late for it yet.

On a sidenote, you're probably doing yourself a disservice with that sandbox tag. It seems entirely superfluous as the game isn't actually a sandbox -- the only thing which makes it pretend to be one is the ui mechanic of "click map icon to be presented with list of choices which mandatory story snippet you want to see next"... which could be easily and naturally streamlined to just automatically present the player with a list of choices which mandatory story snippet they want to see next, without unnecessary clicking on the map icon. This would make the game appear and work like a normal and basic VN it actually is.

Reactions: WayonF95

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
you can get it from itch.io via fast link but again to play beyond ep5 you need to support devs or wait that they do free release.
So even if you download the current update from itcho, the episodes from 6 to 8 won't be playable unless you're a patreon, right?

cmaniac

Feb 24, 2018
Will this Game have a Harem ending or an ending with more than one Love interest ? or do you have to choose 1 girl ?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I'd refrain from including Hank there because jury is still out whether they're secretly a girl.

(well, unless that's resolved in the Patreon-only episodes, in which case carry on)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Will this Game have a Harem ending or an ending with more than one Love interest ? or do you have to choose 1 girl ?
knowing their previous 2 games mini-harem is possible as of 4 girls and 3some too with 2 girls and then solo girl endings. just speculation since devs won't reveal anything.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
When is the demo and game going to be released on Steam? This page has the game at V0.6.2 and on Itchi, its V0.8.4.

Should I ignore this game on Steam? it has a store page.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
When is the demo and game going to be released on Steam? This page has the game at V0.6.2 and on Itchi, its V0.8.4.

Should I ignore this game on Steam? it has a store page.
there is no demo, last cracked is 0.6.2 and last supporter version is 0.8.4 but with it can't advance further than ep6 (w/o trying luck with cheatengine).

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
there is no demo, last cracked is 0.6.2 and last supporter version is 0.8.4 but with it can't advance further than ep6 (w/o trying luck with cheatengine).
I meant, the demo on Steam (said soon to be released) if you search for the game on there, you'll see the game and the demo, if you click on the demo, it just links you back to the game's original store page.

I was going to add it to my wishlist, but if the Dev is ignoring the Steam version, should I even bother with it?

3.80 star(s) 72 Votes