3.80 star(s) 72 Votes

MelonMusk

Aug 2, 2017
DO you guys know how the steam release is going and if it is going to happen? I think almost half a year passed since shs was avaible for wishlist on steam but i didnt see any info since then

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
DO you guys know how the steam release is going and if it is going to happen? I think almost half a year passed since shs was avaible for wishlist on steam but i didnt see any info since then
that you need to ask from devs or check their site for more info..

kkevin33

Jul 27, 2018
so im just finished the bang all girls path and now i want to play different paths but i wonder which paths are going to load when i go to the next episode ?

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
It's still planned, however we can't really give a timescale right now - still some things to workout internally.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so im just finished the bang all girls path and now i want to play different paths but i wonder which paths are going to load when i go to the next episode ?
i guess all girls get screentime but i guess mc time gets that which mc invited to party and maybe that bartender girl.

kkevin33

Jul 27, 2018
i guess all girls get screentime but i guess mc time gets that which mc invited to party and maybe that bartender girl.
No i mean the first time you finished one ep and went to new ep it will auto load the choice you made in previous ep and now i want to play again with different choices but i don't know which paths are going to load because if i play again with with different choices there will be 2 paths (the path when i played the first time and the new path) when i press new episode button in the next episode. Does the game let me choose or the old path will be replaced by the new path and i can't play the old path again when ep 9 come out ? . But i guess even the dev doesn't know either since he comments here but avoid my question. (sorry for my bad english)

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
No i mean the first time you finished one ep and went to new ep it will auto load the choice you made in previous ep and now i want to play again with different choices but i don't know which paths are going to load because if i play again with with different choices there will be 2 paths (the path when i played the first time and the new path) when i press new episode button in the next episode. Does the game let me choose or the old path will be replaced by the new path and i can't play the old path again when ep 9 come out ? . But i guess even the dev doesn't know either since he comments here but avoid my question. (sorry for my bad english)
I think the "path choices" only exists on the first few episodes coz they removed it around episode 5 or 6. The choices didn't really matter because you go through each of them regardless which "path" you chose first.

NyVar

May 23, 2020
The only thing im good at on this page is having a wide specter of genera's and such with VN's.. but i have no idea what anything else than Ren'phy or Unity is.

Could someone please explain what this is in comparison tho those programs? I would greatly appreciate it :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The only thing im good at on this page is having a wide specter of genera's and such with VN's.. but i have no idea what anything else than Ren'phy or Unity is.

Could someone please explain what this is in comparison tho those programs? I would greatly appreciate it :)
this is close to renpy but not as easy to mod or add patches.

Reactions: NyVar

kkevin33

Jul 27, 2018
I think the "path choices" only exists on the first few episodes coz they removed it around episode 5 or 6. The choices didn't really matter because you go through each of them regardless which "path" you chose first.
i understand that we have to go through each of their story but i want to play again because i don't want to just bang every girls like the first time and see if it any different from the first path. I kind of like they make us to choose in ep 5,6 but i guess they will have to limit any choices like that in future episodes because the way they design the game is so inconvenient, you can only choose one path and go through it for every next episode and if you want to play different path, you can not continue the previous path.

3.80 star(s) 72 Votes