3.80 star(s) 72 Votes

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
well it sorta does but on saves location (some odd logic behind that) when saves pic somewhere or when presses s.
The "Saves Location" is just a shortcut to %appdata% - that's why it works. If you use it you're not saving data into the game's directory per se.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
good that that school where mc goes doesn't require school uniforms since then steam might have rejected this.

PaiLord

Aug 20, 2021
Love-Joint are delighted to announce that the Shale Hill Secrets Demo is now available on Steam. This also brings the free release of Episode 6!

More Information + Itch.io Episode 6 Download!

Download the demo on Steam now!

View attachment 2162679
May I ask, when will episode 7 & 8 be available on steam?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Post 869, on page 44, says "Android?"
It does not give the cheat answers. If you don't know, then don't send people on a wild goose-chase, please.
mods have possibly cleaned thread or krystal2 refers to earlier post.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Post 869, on page 44, says "Android?"
It does not give the cheat answers. If you don't know, then don't send people on a wild goose-chase, please.
Did you read my whole message? It was right there for you to click directly to. Maybe there was a typo on the number or the mods deleted a preceding post in the chain, but the post was already there in my message, with the appropriate links. And if you had used your eyes, you'd have seen the post immediately above post 869 was just what you were looking for. I'll go correct the digit - I suspect mod action as I double checked the number when I posted so long ago.

Reading comprehension and paying attention really help, though I guess some are simply incapable.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 72 Votes