3.80 star(s) 72 Votes

Relv

Apr 13, 2018
Sorry about the double post, but wondering this interaction with Emily is bugged?
Or if she's a mindreader and I missed it somehow?

At the diner in episode 2, I know for a fact that I chose "Dislike her -> Nothing" and got the sex scene in her apartment.

But at the party with Dante in episode 3 I got:
"So now you want to help me, hmm? After you said you hated me so damn much."
"Why are you pretending to care now? You told me pretty frankly that you don't like me."
"That kind of honesty is commendable. But it doesn't make me like you more."

I went back for peace of mind and tried it again, then with both variations of "Over her -> Truth/Nothing" but I get the same reaction at the party in every choice.
Only ones I haven't tried yet is "Still have feelings -> Truth/Nothing" - But I really don't want to go that route because the MC deserves better than that.

Reactions: Sayajin2205

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Weeeellll, love-Joint doesn't want us to play with it without being a patreon, and i don't want to wear a hazmat suite to play it with a cheat engine, so i guess i will free up a bit of space in my computer and put in games that devs want us to play with it.

There's so many game/VN to choose and play with it.

• Haha
Reactions: The Senior Perv

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Hello, I have a question, will this game also be updated to version 10 here? would be very happy.
Patreon already has 0.10 but I don't know if we'll get above 0.6 unless someone knows how to crack it and posts that here.

XDerkan

Jan 22, 2020
Galleryunlock does not work neither on 0.10 or 0.90. Like, it says that cheat is activated but still scenes are locked. Any fix to this issue?

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Only if you download that Cheat Table thing, which I don't trust lol.
CT is working fine for me - no problems at all.r

The problem is the add-ons with the "free" dl, as I understand it. If you check the thread where the template is provided, I believe there is a sanitized copy of CT zipped and ready to install.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I just want to see the gallery

Did you search the thread?

read this instead
Episode 7 Cracked
Download 7.0 from the and replace the executable with the attachment. The changes I made are minimal and are only supposed to make Ep 6, 7 and the platinum scenes available.

Note: I saw some people reported issues with the previous crack, I think they were related more with using broken save files rather than the crack... hard to say with the information posted.

Also,

Instead of this you can use the cheat code Galleryunlock.
If you can get the episode 7 title screen to work, the gallery unlock code is Galleryunlock

Reactions: Platinumworks

charlesrich

May 30, 2021

It says Name Your Own Price so maybe it's theoretically free for the new update? I'm a Patron so it's moot for me but maybe it works for people who aren't?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

It says Name Your Own Price so maybe it's theoretically free for the new update? I'm a Patron so it's moot for me but maybe it works for people who aren't?
that's just to make one time donation for devs not to get game for free.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Reading is hard.
well free and free, no donation gets to play until ep 6. not sure how itch.io donation and patreon locked content mix together unless donating via itch.io reqs registering but anyways better wait completed version before itch.io donation.

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
not sure how itch.io donation and patreon locked content mix together unless donating via itch.io reqs registering but anyways better wait completed version before itch.io donation.
Yeah, only Patreon works for authentication, not itch (for now anyway).
Patreon Authentication

The game requires direct access validation using your Patreon account. (etc)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so still 1 time donation to get game and play it at end of ep 6.

3.80 star(s) 72 Votes