3.80 star(s) 73 Votes

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
After so long, MC finally fucked his own sister.But such a long time has caused the limelight to be taken by other women.

And in the previous plot, the relationship between the younger sister and the MC was not well brewed.
I always feel that this role was wasted, what a shame.

Hopefully she'll have as many sex scenes as those women (catch up), and a lot of romantic dialogue and dirty talk.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
After so long, MC finally fucked his own sister.But such a long time has caused the limelight to be taken by other women.

And in the previous plot, the relationship between the younger sister and the MC was not well brewed.
I always feel that this role was wasted, what a shame.

Hopefully she'll have as many sex scenes as those women (catch up), and a lot of romantic dialogue and dirty talk.
He did
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. I'm going to say you have not played in a long ass time?

Reactions: KiraJames

thefapist

Nov 8, 2021
Great developer, great updates, worth dropping him ten bucks when there is a new update. If you don't like it, no worries, there are 500 other good games you can get for free with zero effort. I think it's an ingenious way he has devised to freeloaders and I'm amazed other developers haven't followed the lead.
you can drop 10$ for me

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1685617093540.png
Shale Hill Secrets - Episode 12 Released ...
Speaking of the game, it's no surprise that our main character
has found himself entangled in yet another dangerous situation.
The twists and turns of his journey continue, leaving us all
eagerly wondering what awaits him in the next chapter.
The suspense is palpable, but fear not,
the answers you seek will be unveiled soon!

1685617188505.png

Exciting developments are unfolding before our eyes.
It seems that the once-trusted individuals in our lives
are behaving in unusual ways, which is causing quite a stir.
At the same time, a new campaign is on the horizon,
and tensions are running high as everyone prepares for what’s coming next.
Amidst all the chaos, love is also in the air,
adding an element of romance and passion to the mix.
1685617366261.png
As we eagerly await the next chapter of the story, it's impossible to predict what surprises and twists will come our way. But one thing is for sure - the stakes are higher than ever, and everyone is on edge as they navigate the unknown terrain.

Reactions: CyBeRd0g

schifferjack

Nov 17, 2018
Damn, I wonder what Val's game here. She saw MC got taken away and just smirked? Not to mention the stuff she said just to convince MC she is evil? I hate how we have the option to say we hate Val but we can't say anything about Leah's secrecy behind Val

Reactions: MyLoneyLucifer

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
How do you extract or see the renders in this game coz everything is in .dat format ??o_O:WaitWhat: Is there any way to do it or a software I can use to just view them ??

Kahs44

Feb 9, 2019
If anyone just wants to see the new scenes, the dev forgot to hide the animation .png files for episodes 9-12, just go into data>anim

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
of Create Event
for object <undefined>:

Scribble:
Could not find "fonts/fontVNE3Dialogbox_msdf.json"
Please add it to the project's Included Files
############################################################################################
gml_Script___scribble_error (line 367)
gml_Script___scribble_font_add_msdf_from_project (line 44)
gml_Script___scribble_font_add_all_from_project (line 67)
gml_GlobalScript___scribble_system (line 302)

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
View attachment 2666594 Even finish ep12 and using the cheat code, the scene is still unlocked. Anyone has this problem? What that scene is about?
I look through the data-anime file, I found out that the scene is Sandra. But I still cannot figure out how I miss the scene. I have the previous scene with her but not this one. I just don't want to delete all save file and replay all the chapter.:ROFLMAO:

imagica

May 2, 2020
I look through the data-anime file, I found out that the scene is Sandra. But I still cannot figure out how I miss the scene. I have the previous scene with her but not this one. I just don't want to delete all save file and replay all the chapter.:ROFLMAO:
Sandra is a bonus scene, isn't it?

Also, girls need some additional clothing variants. Specially Val...IMHO green doesn't suits her.

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
When using the "unlocksex" cheat the only scene that shows for me when actually playing the game is the blue haired chick. Nothing else. the other 2 scenes remain locked even when using "galleryunlock"

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
If anyone just wants to see the new scenes, the dev forgot to hide the animation .png files for episodes 9-12, just go into data>anim
I saw those animations, but I want to see all the renders to check how much content there is in every update. Isn't there a gallery unlocker or something like that for this game ??:unsure:

I wonder what Val's game here
She's pretty attractive, but I'm getting a lot of Leah from Acting Lessons vibes from her, and I'm not gonna risk making my MC stick his dick in another crazy bitch... again until it's confirmed she ain't one.:whistle::WeSmart:

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
Looks like a nice game, i would try it out but.
Its the wrong engine :p . cracked chapters etc... nah, its not for me.
Port it to renpy then i'll give it a go..

Reactions: Donjoe81

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
I enjoyed the chapter. Idk if its me though but it did seem rather short.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I saw those animations, but I want to see all the renders to check how much content there is in every update. Isn't there a gallery unlocker or something like that for this game ??:unsure:
Did you not see the cheats? That is the gallery unlocker.

You will have to convert the dat files to png if you want to see images.

3.80 star(s) 73 Votes