3.80 star(s) 73 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
v0.12.1 is now out, it might fix the gallery issue, it is

I will compress this new version as well if you want to wait.

Reactions: Son of Durin

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Shale Hill Secrets [v0.12.1] [Love-Joint]

COMPRESSED:

Windows:

- - -

Pre-patched as usual, no crack needed, this update also fixes the gallery bug that was present in v0.12.0 ;)

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ShaleHillSecrets-0.12.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
what is the incest of this game that justifies its tag?
The sister??? You can make her your sister if you want, if you don't then there won't be any incest. You can search game threads to (incest), and 99.9% of the time you will find the answer really quick for most games.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx and Anaktorness

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
what is the incest of this game that justifies its tag?
The sister??? You can make her your sister if you want, if you don't then there won't be any incest. You can search game threads to (incest), and 99.9% of the time you will find the answer really quick for most games.

Funny thing is Leah was a big brainfart moment for me. I really didn't get very strong "sister" vibes from Leah. She legit felt like more of a best friend / roommate type character with long simmering sexual tension.

It wasn't until later on in the game when I noticed there were personalization options only Leah that it clicked for me. As common as that stupid "roommate" fig leaf is used in incest games, it actually totally fits Leah, IMO.

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
Shale Hill Secrets [v0.12.1] [Love-Joint]

COMPRESSED:

Windows:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Pre-patched as usual, no crack needed, this update also fixes the gallery bug that was present in v0.12.0 ;)
Ah finally, i really wanted to see that Sandra scene (and it didnt disappoint! super hot) and the other version was just skipping right by it and not unlocking the gallery. I must say this game really fuckin nails anal, plus the story is pretty decent but a bit too wordy.

thanks for the upload

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Funny thing is Leah was a big brainfart moment for me. I really didn't get very strong "sister" vibes from Leah. She legit felt like more of a best friend / roommate type character with long simmering sexual tension.

It wasn't until later on in the game when I noticed there were personalization options only Leah that it clicked for me. As common as that stupid "roommate" fig leaf is used in incest games, it actually totally fits Leah, IMO.
It can work either way, so it can appease both the ones who like the kink and those who don't.

Ah finally, i really wanted to see that Sandra scene (and it didnt disappoint! super hot) and the other version was just skipping right by it and not unlocking the gallery. I must say this game really fuckin nails anal, plus the story is pretty decent but a bit too wordy.

thanks for the upload
Yes, it can get long in the tooth so to speak on the dialogue, but mostly everything about it is top notch, people ignore it because it says "other/sandbox" while sandbox is like a whopping 15 seconds and was abandoned, and the other engine more or less acts just like Ren'Py in almost every way, and has all the same bells and whistles, except the online/login thing. I really wish it had a pay once scheme and would have long bought it.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Do we know how many chapters the game is gonna have ?
I don't know if that's been disclosed - not a patron and no longer doing discord - but Double Homework was 18 plus prologue, so I wouldn't be surprised if this goes about the same. At minimum I'd expect 15, but I haven't played 12 yet, so don't know how much the story has advanced to this point. Episode 10 kind of felt like it crossed the halfway mark to me, so I'm sure we're on the downhill side of the Shale Hill at this point.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Although the gallery issue is solved. I still cannot see the Sandra scene in ch.12 in my save.(I also try the cheat code 'unlocksex' already)o_O

3.80 star(s) 73 Votes