3.80 star(s) 73 Votes

Fmsslejrt

Sep 17, 2022
I haven’t tried the compressed version yet, but the uncompressed 12.1 version still has the cheatcode bug (at least for me).

schifferjack

Nov 17, 2018
She's pretty attractive, but I'm getting a lot of Leah from Acting Lessons vibes from her, and I'm not gonna risk making my MC stick his dick in another crazy bitch... again until it's confirmed she ain't one.:whistle::WeSmart:
Definitely. Val is the hottest one of them all. I don't like how this game gives an illusion of choice but we all know the devs had Leah as the endgame girl. Personally, I'd prefer Val > Emily > Maggie > Sam > Leah > Haley in order of attractiveness but personality wise, Sam is like best girl

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The sister???
no mommies or aunties (besides teacher) and that's bad for some players.

Funny thing is Leah was a big brainfart moment for me. I really didn't get very strong "sister" vibes from Leah. She legit felt like more of a best friend / roommate type character with long simmering sexual tension.
she's written so like in dh those redheads were written.

Question for anyone on the Dev team that might pop in:
doubt they pop up here anymore, last time i saw them was when cheatengine was hot.

Ap0state

Mar 16, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So who the silent2 might be? Amiran said Silent2 is a rogue ex-member of the silent brotherhood. Although I'm not convinced if Linus or Dante is Silent2, I got a feeling one of them gonna play a big role in the future.

Reactions: OWSam000

Fmsslejrt

Sep 17, 2022
I haven’t tried the compressed version yet, but the uncompressed 12.1 version still has the cheatcode bug (at least for me).
It does work in the compressed version, though there are still some glitches (you can’t see the sex scenes in the episode, even if you use the unlocksex code, only in the gallery, and the only way to see those in the gallery is to select “jump directly to the sex scene”).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice and sexfilled update as usual and whole cast (near all) got some screentime, had its funny moments (like in bar) and odd moments (silent1 watching from window after escapade) and plot advanced bit (at this rate 18 updates isn't far).

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021

So who the silent2 might be? Amiran said Silent2 is a rogue ex-member of the silent brotherhood. Although I'm not convinced if Linus or Dante is Silent2, I got a feeling one of them gonna play a big role in the future.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ap0state

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Sorry for asking this question, but how should I play this game? Should I consider every girl that I personally think is fuckable "cute", or should I say that they aren't my type and only pick the ones whose personalities I like the most? Basically, is this a game where it's okay to have a harem or to score with a lot of females, or is this a game about picking my ideal mate?

I'm still only on Chapter 2. I decided to consider Sam cute, but ditzy, because the girl is a shlub (like me) but I want the MC to only have a serious relationship with the right one. I mean if the MC can screw all these females, then yeah, I want him to have sex with Sam. But if it ruins his chances of being with the best female in the game, then I'd rather him go without screwing Sam and some of the other females. Then I saw Maggie, and I'd like to fuck her too. But to be in a serious relationship with just her? No. She's not my type for that kind of thing. Oh, I forgot to say that I considered my ex Emilia in Chapter 1 as a huge mistake and I'm sticking with that because of her personality. So far, I haven't made any considerations of the other girls because I haven't chatted with them yet. But if I have to be honest, I think the one I like the most is Valeria. I like the sister too, because it is taboo. Kristen is fuckable, but annoying. I like how she has brains and she looks good, but I wouldn't want a serious relationships with just her. I haven't talked to Haley yet, but she looks interesting, although not as amazing as Valeria. I'm sure there are other females I have not mentioned, but I just started the game.
It's hard to say. I don't think there's going to be a full harem ending, though there might be a throuple. As of the most recent chapter, there really aren't any consequences to chasing every pussy, but that might change later on. The game is too damn long to bother going back and doing individual girl runs so my MC is a ride-or-die manslut.

Excluding Sam, I don't think any of the girls really consider MC their boyfriend at this point despite their feelings for him. And Sam kind of decided she was his girlfriend all on her own. Who knows how she'll react when she finds out MC is fucking half the school.

• Haha

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Sorry for asking this question, but how should I play this game? Should I consider every girl that I personally think is fuckable "cute", or should I say that they aren't my type and only pick the ones whose personalities I like the most? Basically, is this a game where it's okay to have a harem or to score with a lot of females, or is this a game about picking my ideal mate?

I'm still only on Chapter 2. I decided to consider Sam cute, but ditzy, because the girl is a shlub (like me) but I want the MC to only have a serious relationship with the right one. I mean if the MC can screw all these females, then yeah, I want him to have sex with Sam. But if it ruins his chances of being with the best female in the game, then I'd rather him go without screwing Sam and some of the other females. Then I saw Maggie, and I'd like to fuck her too. But to be in a serious relationship with just her? No. She's not my type for that kind of thing. Oh, I forgot to say that I considered my ex Emilia in Chapter 1 as a huge mistake and I'm sticking with that because of her personality. So far, I haven't made any considerations of the other girls because I haven't chatted with them yet. But if I have to be honest, I think the one I like the most is Valeria. I like the sister too, because it is taboo. Kristen is fuckable, but annoying. I like how she has brains and she looks good, but I wouldn't want a serious relationships with just her. I haven't talked to Haley yet, but she looks interesting, although not as amazing as Valeria. I'm sure there are other females I have not mentioned, but I just started the game.
Honestly, that's a question only you can answer.

I have different routes to see if making certain decisions different ways heavily impacts the overall game. As such, I get all the girls along the way, just not necessarily in the same playthrough version.

The Halloween party, for example, has four mutually exclusive choices for who accompanies you to the party (and if, or with whom, you have sex with while there) - you have to play four different routes to get them all - but, as yet, the route chosen with regard to your companion has had no impact on future interactions.

If you want to go for them all, do it. I really don't think it changes the final trajectory that much.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
up to you, at best there's 3some ending (full harem would be 1st for these devs) and you can safely chase every skirt you can if you want w/o consequences, while this is close to renpy game replaying isn't as fast as on those, full freedom to reject any girl w/o consequences, rejecting sex doesn't mean that no further content with that girl.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
everytime dante pops up i get urge to punch him and when that blonde cheerleader opens her mouth to talk i get urge to slap her.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: fraerkof

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
3DCG, Animated, Creampie, Incest, Male protagonist, MILF, Oral sex, PoV, Romance, School setting, Teasing, Vaginal sex, Voyeurism, Big ass, Big tits, Anal sex, Mobile game, Sandbox
F95 also shows the tag Lesbian. Is the lesbian content optional, as in my choices determine whether it happens or not?

3.80 star(s) 73 Votes