☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
I love the game. It has a unique story that is not found in any other game

zuulan

Oct 12, 2020
Graphis are good, Story is not bad either, but what is annoying that there is no choice and Fake sandboxis clicking that will not make no difference. MC is forced by design to be Simp with some Down played moralist. The only choices are are you willing to bang someone or not.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Greetings everyone!

We are thrilled to announce the arrival of another free release of SHS that many of you have eagerly awaited. As you know, the life of our MC and the whole world of Shale Hill is brimming with activity.

You saw at the end of the last episode that the action is going to new heights, with things getting more and more interesting as we discover more about this world. With the assistance of our trusted companions, we’re probably going to keep stumbling upon unsettling yet intriguing revelations. However, not everything is gloomy, as evidenced by the positive events in the previous episode.

Now, the moment has finally arrived for everyone to witness the unfolding of the next episode. Get ready to embark on an exciting journey and discover what lies ahead...

to download Shale Hill Secrets on

Note: The update on the Steam version will come later once we sort out some technical issues.

And if you didn’t realize already, currently have access to twelve full episodes of the game. So if you’re curious what happens next, we’d really appreciate the support!

All the best, The Love-Joint Team.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
they are speeding up, ep6 on november, ep7 on march and now ep8.

Nick_on_Vox

Apr 16, 2023
It's free on Itch.io, you can just go there and get it, you can only play till the end of Chapter 8.

I've played up to the update before this most recent one. Up through Chapter 11. Just don't want to reactivate Patreon every update. Lol

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I've played up to the update before this most recent one. Up through Chapter 11. Just don't want to reactivate Patreon every update. Lol
Then why ask for Android update? There is no fix for Android or Mac, the only way to play the new chapters with either is to pay.

Nick_on_Vox

Apr 16, 2023
Then why ask for Android update? There is no fix for Android or Mac, the only way to play the new chapters with either is to pay.
The discord said they had an android version up and running. I was asking if there was news for it to be posted here like the PC build. I would be all for just buying at an outright price, but not $5-10 every update. Not paying more for a mobile VN than for Starfield

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The discord said they had an android version up and running. I was asking if there was news for it to be posted here like the PC build. I would be all for just buying at an outright price, but not $5-10 every update. Not paying more for a mobile VN than for Starfield
There is, it's on Itch.io, it's the same one you would get from Patreon since you have to login, all versions are the same across all stores due to the login. It hasn't been updated here as it's kind of pointless as you couldn't only play up to Chapter 7, until the recent release where they made Chapter 8 free now.

Nick_on_Vox

Apr 16, 2023
There is, it's on Itch.io, it's the same one you would get from Patreon since you have to login, all versions are the same across all stores due to the login. It hasn't been updated here as it's kind of pointless as you couldn't only play up to Chapter 7, until the recent release where they made Chapter 8 free now.
I guess I did own it there. Lol. Git it downloaded. I know a lot of devs abandoned itch due to the policy changes there and there was no link in the discord there for the new update, so I thought LJ had too. Anyway, thanks for the aggression. Lol

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I guess I did own it there. Lol. Git it downloaded. I know a lot of devs abandoned itch due to the policy changes there and there was no link in the discord there for the new update, so I thought LJ had too. Anyway, thanks for the aggression. Lol
Well doesn't matter if you own it, it's free so anyone can download it. The android build here just didn't need an update as you couldn't play it past chapter 7, so there was no really need to update it till now.

I've sent a report to get the Mac and Android builds updated here ;)

Only some have gotten their payment processors taken away. There are still a lot of games you can still purchase. I've only found one game I bought there that is no longer being sold there.

Nick_on_Vox

Apr 16, 2023
Well doesn't matter if you own it, it's free so anyone can download it. The android build here just didn't need an update as you couldn't play it past chapter 7, so there was no really need to update it till now.

Only some have gotten their payment processors taken away. There are still a lot of games you can still purchase. I've only found one game I bought there that is no longer being sold there.
I've found some too and several devs directed their audiences here or Patreon. For example, TftUV was pulled from Itch and now is only Patreon or you DM the dev on Discord with your purchase receipt to get a new download link.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I've found some too and several devs directed their audiences here or Patreon. For example, TftUV was pulled from Itch and now is only Patreon or you DM the dev on Discord with your purchase receipt to get a new download link.
Not sure what that game is, is that Tales from the Void? If so, yeah, I seen that, the one I had that moved to Steam was Lost at Birth.

Nick_on_Vox

Apr 16, 2023
Not sure what that game is, is that Tales from the Void? If so, yeah, I seen that, the one I had that moved to Steam was Lost at Birth.
Yeah, that's the one. I'll have to check on Lost at Birth. Bought that on Itch as well. Didn't know if it had an update after the lSt one there.

3.80 star(s) 73 Votes