3.80 star(s) 73 Votes

dzaikor

Nov 26, 2019
Episode 12 really blew me away, this is the adult game I was the most invested story wise and at times I was paying more attention to the story than the sex scenes just wanting to know what happens next.
I cant wait for the episodes 13, I need to know more!
I gotta say this game is full worth the money if you can and want to support the devs.
Its not just the story that I really enjoy about this game, but the artistic touch and how the characters look and their personalities, the background music just makes everything perfect.

Last edited:
Reactions: denmike92

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Shale Hill Secrets [v0.12.2] [Love-Joint]

COMPRESSED:

Windows (Pre-patch):

- - -

Jan 28, 2019
an error in episode 10 that I just stumbled upon (I don't know if it has been brought up before).

I don't care for Emily, so I am not on her path. When you go to the bar with Val, there is a choice to invite Emily or not to.
Now, in episode 10, I am meeting Valerie in her apartment, and she also invites Emily over. All dialog suggests that the bar scene with Emily (whatever it may have been) happened in the game. Which not only complicates the scene by making reference to a things I did not play through, but also tells me the game seems to think I made the choice to invite Emily, and I am unsure if that will change things later.

This is the only instance I have encountered in the game where it seems to incorrectly remember my choice, or simply not have an alternative scene written in the event that players made a different choice than what may have been expected.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ShaleHillSecrets-0.12.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Ghostly

DougsLeftNut

Nov 13, 2017
Hmmm... I tried searching but didn't find anything with what I thought were obvious keywords...

I started playing the 1-8 program for Mac, but when I get to 8, it's telling me I have to log into Patreon. Didn't see anything in the OP as to instructions for getting around it.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hmmm... I tried searching but didn't find anything with what I thought were obvious keywords...

I started playing the 1-8 program for Mac, but when I get to 8, it's telling me I have to log into Patreon. Didn't see anything in the OP as to instructions for getting around it.
You can't on Mac or Android.

You can only play Episodes 1 to 8!!!
(Episodes 9 to 12 are Pay-Walled, so you need to use the
CRACKED CHAPTERS to access them).

The cracked chapters are Windows only.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

what sol said, either pay or wait year to continue playing or install virtualization software and then install win10 on it and make user account same as your mac's user account and copy mac's saves to vm-win and play.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
what sol said, either pay or wait year to continue playing or install virtualization software and then install win10 on it and make user account same as your mac's user account and copy mac's saves to vm-win and play.
It won't work on a VM, a few users already tried there is some comments in thread explaining why.

Nov 18, 2022
Any chance for linux build? (is it on renpy?)
If not any general instructions or tips on running it on linux? running it via wine is just crashing

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Any chance for linux build? (is it on renpy?)
If not any general instructions or tips on running it on linux? running it via wine is just crashing
No.

Platforms , ,

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Can I ignore the black girl and the dog walker girl or do I have to interact with them to continue the story? I have absolutely no interest in these 2.

denmike92

Nov 20, 2019
Can I ignore the black girl and the dog walker girl or do I have to interact with them to continue the story? I have absolutely no interest in these 2.
They are part of the plot. You can choose to not have a relationship but they will always have a screen time.

Reactions: NukaCola
3.80 star(s) 73 Votes