3.80 star(s) 73 Votes

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Why couldent MC have bigger balls and more brains....i just cant get past chapter 4, Leah said it perfectly that MC should feel betrayed, and MC dosent like that word even though he should absolutly feel that way.....get pissed do something ffs.... she stalked him for days, researched hes creditcards, tricked him so she could look into hes computer, how could he ever feel any diffrently.....and how would he ever be able to trust her again....

And how can he not atleast try to talk her out of a lifestyle that easily can get her killed or jailed for life even if it is futile atleast fucking try.....when he dosent it just shows how very very little he even cares about her when he just accepts that with out questioning it.....

Hell he should move out of that appartment knowing how she is and what she has done and cant be trusted, and if he likes her to much even after all this he should still move out to protect her since he would 100% know she wouldent stop looking into hes things....

Insted MC says she has him cornered? wtf? and he has to tell her? wtf? he dosent have to do any such things...where the fuck is the option to not tell Leah?
MC knows she has 0 trust in him, and he cant have any trust left in her, and he tells her everything every secret knowing it could kill her, how does that make any sense at all unless MC lost hes brain along side hes voice....

Sorry just had to vent out a bit since brainless MCs just destorys the game for me making it unplayable.

Last edited:

TalkingCat15

Jan 16, 2021
Although kinda simple on the gameplay, it felt fun at the beginning. But in the latter episodes, quality has fallen. The little freedom the player had was replaced by storylines that are interesting but happen without any sense of time. Besides, the animations went from having some level of interactivity to just being a speed setting to being nothing more than the scene itself. They are good, but I feel dev slowed down on that element. Also there are some thing that are not clear until the mc points them out, and they kinda make sense but not before that.

krinekron

Feb 19, 2018
how many scenes with Emily and Valery? i alredy play 8 episode and dont know, worth to download 9-12 episodes if it cracked

shangbucks

Mar 2, 2021
Any chance for linux build? (is it on renpy?)
If not any general instructions or tips on running it on linux? running it via wine is just crashing
I was able to get this running on Linux, but I don't remember exactly what all I did. I can tell you that I'm running 64-bit wine (no proton) and I had to use the Media Foundation workaround (found ).

Reactions: UhSEHn2vZJXjeY4p
Nov 18, 2022
I was able to get this running on Linux, but I don't remember exactly what all I did. I can tell you that I'm running 64-bit wine (no proton) and I had to use the Media Foundation workaround (found ).
I previously was running it via bottles (steam deck). Not sure if Media Foundation helped but just adding missing permissions to the bottles helped.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I got to ask are people supposed to find it funny when MC is more brainless then a ragworm? i know hes been like that for the hole game when it comes to Leah but i just dont get it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If one is going to question the IQ of another, it is best that said one proofread his rant such that he is not considered more brain-dead than the one against whom he is ranting.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
If one is going to question the IQ of another, it is best that said one proofread his rant such that he is not considered more brain-dead than the one against whom he is ranting.
So you think MC has an IQ at all? you would trust someone that keeps lieing and hiding stuff from you, that wonders what leah does with her phone at cop station even thought hes a computer guy...., that cant see anything even when its right in-front of him with Val in the office were he gets knocked out, if it was a one time thing fine but its a constant that i dont get which is why i asked if its ment to be funny when an MC has 0 clues.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
So you think MC has an IQ at all? you would trust someone that keeps lieing and hiding stuff from you, that wonders what leah does with her phone at cop station even thought hes a computer guy...., that cant see anything even when its right in-front of him with Val in the office were he gets knocked out, if it was a one time thing fine but its a constant that i dont get which is why i asked if its ment to be funny when an MC has 0 clues.
Bless your heart!

And who doesn't take advice when given? Adios.

• Haha
Reactions: misterandy33
3.80 star(s) 73 Votes