3.80 star(s) 73 Votes

Aviz87

Mar 30, 2023
Just reached the end of the official free episodes, how is unlocking new ones working? Will the game automatically handle that once LJ releases them?

I initally wasn't so sure if I liked the new artstyle, having played DFD and DH just prior to this one, but it got a unique charm that really grew on me. (No idea if the models actually are, but I haven't seen them before)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just reached the end of the official free episodes, how is unlocking new ones working? Will the game automatically handle that once LJ releases them?

I initally wasn't so sure if I liked the new artstyle, having played DFD and DH just prior to this one, but it got a unique charm that really grew on me. (No idea if the models actually are, but I haven't seen them before)
when next update is released for free you can select next episode on main menu and play it.

well lj's models are quite unique so possibly selfmade.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Should I tell Valerie about RECENTLY in chapter 4 or not? Does it make any difference?
you can and doubt it makes any difference, only what makes difference is look at some1 or fuck or don't fuck some1 or help some1.

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
When Palmer was still alive, the patreon had over 2k supporters and that was when Double homework was in development. Maybe lower now because they had to make a new patreon account.
Someone above said 100 people (cxx) (?)
I am happy that they have at least 1500 supporters (?), the game is very good, I was stressed about being abandoned or weakened due to the lack of supporters

denmike92

Nov 20, 2019
Someone above said 100 people (Catalyst)
I am happy that they have at least 1500 supporters (?), the game is very good, I was stressed about being abandoned or weakened due to the lack of supporters
You don't have to worry about that. Love-joint team has a dedicated amount of supporters ever since Daughter for dessert. You go to their discord and see how active their chat is.

3.80 star(s) 73 Votes