3.80 star(s) 74 Votes

imagica

May 2, 2020
These guys...really, you may have different opinions about the game, but the fact that they release updates so fast is something other developers can learn from.

Reactions: misfolk

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
I really love the game :love: One suggestion to developers would be to introduce some big ass milf ladies :D

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Shale Hill Secrets [v0.13.0] [Love-Joint] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk. Warning: I don't know the engine and if it really works while playing, I just started the game and it showed the correct version number and didn't crash.
Requested by JPL

Win: v0.12.2 -> v0.13.0 [209 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
These guys...really, you may have different opinions about the game, but the fact that they release updates so fast is something other developers can learn from.
That's because they are cleverly economical with the renders. Other games render every dialogue sui generis: if five people are talking in a diner, they have to pose them around a table, alternate camera angles, adjust their posture and facial expressions between the shots and so on. SHS uses "paper dolls" with several preset poses and emotions for the scenes where people are "just talking", switching to proper renders only for sex and important scenes.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
game has some of the best anal scenes out there, just wish the dialogue wasnt so wordy some times.
You are aware that the "N" in "AVN" stands for "Novel" (no, not the "new" or "unique" meaning, the literary meaning). ;)

Some of us like AVN's that tell a story and show the inner thoughts of the characters - this isn't a 70's "three words and fuck" skin flick.

3.80 star(s) 74 Votes