3.80 star(s) 73 Votes
May 13, 2018
since op links says cracked you don't need to dl dll from cracked versions, if it doesn't say then you need to dl that dll.

it's on itch.io but can't play beyond current free release (prolly ch 8) since there is no cracked version for android or mac.
Thanks, cxx. Your civility (which I appreciate) aside, it seems the information on the front page is now out of date, as it no longer applies to all versions, only Android & Mac. Speaking for myself, I'd probably have avoided even looking at the download links for PC (which would have been the only way for me to know that Chapter 13's PC release was for a fully cracked VN). There are too many good, one-step-install VN's here already for me to justify more than the most rudimentary install on any individual game.

BaasB - would you please update the OP portion about cracked chapters, since the PC link is cracked through the current chapter? I wrote it out for your convenient reference in a way that should minimize the need for individual chapter updates as long as the paywall exists for those users.

Android and Mac users can only play Episodes 1 to 8!!!
(Episodes 9 to the current chapter are Pay-Walled, so you need to use the
CRACKED CHAPTERS to access them).

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ah. Seen vids of it, but haven't played it. Also, they weren't in those uniforms. ;)
well i thought that you had played double homework so sorry for wrong assumption. right that they weren't on those uniforms and unlikely that they ever will be as in game.

yondermanre

Jun 7, 2023
this has to be one of the best plots in any AVN. they really learned from their mistakes in dfd and dh (specially dfd ngl)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BrandonX13

Aug 7, 2019
Is the android version not official because I'll become a patreon if it means I get all the bonus content but If no android version no point

Weronika06

Aug 7, 2023
I love games of Love-Joint <3
Are main downloads already cracked or not and i have to do myself?

Last edited:

fapioramos

Jun 27, 2022
ive been playing this from when eps 5/6 came out and im really down bad for the incest, but i feel betray from all of this.
im down bad, really bad.

fapioramos

Jun 27, 2022
im back, and im somehow satisfy but not really.

i take that back, Im mad and furious. (see what i did there? hehe "mad and furious", laugh please).
i love the story, but man got a priority

BrandonX13

Aug 7, 2019
Can somebody please tell me if the android version is official so so I don't became a patreon for nothing and waste my money

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can somebody please tell me if the android version is official so so I don't became a patreon for nothing and waste my money
it is official but w/o becoming patreon you won't get past ch8. you can dl any (besides cracked) version on devs itch.io page.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay. I've tried just about everywhere. Where do you find the homeless guy who has the girls phone? Do I just keep going to them over and over again until he shows up?

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
let me ask you again, what eps are you playing currently.
Well. Both your posts just now popped up on my computer, so sorry I didn't answer till now. I figured it out. Had to talk to Valarie to get to Batman. As for your question. I'm on Episode 3 right now. I wanted to wait until there was a few updates in before I started playing. I'm playing on what was posted here.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well. Both your posts just now popped up on my computer, so sorry I didn't answer till now. I figured it out. Had to talk to Valarie to get to Batman. As for your question. I'm on Episode 3 right now. I wanted to wait until there was a few updates in before I started playing. I'm playing on what was posted here.
well what's posted here go to 13.

3.80 star(s) 73 Votes