3.80 star(s) 73 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there more after 13? If so, I'll have to go to Love-Joints site and dl them like I had to the last part of Double Homework.
13 is latest version anywhere except on devs table.

last part of dh was online version (as were previous versions) so by dling you might mean dfd.

Any kind of cracked version for android?
no and joiplay won't play this either.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I'm sorry. I love Love-Joint's work. This is shaping up to be almost as good as Double Homework. The only problem I have, so far, is... WAY TO MANY "WANNA RECAP" QUESTIONS! I just got done doing what needed to be done. No. I don't need to do a bloody recap! Just get on with the game already! @LoveJoint, if your on here, please don't make a habit of that.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I'm sorry. I love Love-Joint's work. This is shaping up to be almost as good as Double Homework. The only problem I have, so far, is... WAY TO MANY "WANNA RECAP" QUESTIONS! I just got done doing what needed to be done. No. I don't need to do a bloody recap! Just get on with the game already! @LoveJoint, if your on here, please don't make a habit of that.
You can skip those, you know. Takes half a second.

• Haha
Reactions: denmike92

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
You can skip those, you know. Takes half a second.
DUH. I do that. Just saying. That "half a second" could be one to two scenes that could have happened. Yet you have to click "continue" to get to them. Just a small, minuscule, barely there, annoyance. That's all I'm saying.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
DUH. I do that. Just saying. That "half a second" could be one to two scenes that could have happened. Yet you have to click "continue" to get to them. Just a small, minuscule, barely there, annoyance. That's all I'm saying.
It's only at the beginning of an episode. If you're playing them back to back, you might see it as an inconvenience (and if you do, you have serious issues); if you're picking it up after a month or six, an optional reminder (that takes literally two clicks to pass) isn't going to kill you. If that "ruins your immersion", you've got a serious attention disorder.

yondermanre

Jun 7, 2023
It's only at the beginning of an episode. If you're playing them back to back, you might see it as an inconvenience (and if you do, you have serious issues); if you're picking it up after a month or six, an optional reminder (that takes literally two clicks to pass) isn't going to kill you. If that "ruins your immersion", you've got a serious attention disorder.
i think he's talking about episode 4, where the game does ask you if you want to recap quite a few times throughout it. however, that only happens in that episode because of the particular mechanics of it, and because it's such a long episode.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
i think he's talking about episode 4, where the game does ask you if you want to recap quite a few times throughout it. however, that only happens in that episode because of the particular mechanics of it, and because it's such a long episode.
Been almost two year since I've been in that chapter and don't remember any of that. Was it the Halloween party? Lots of crap going down to keep track of there.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Been almost two year since I've been in that chapter and don't remember any of that. Was it the Halloween party? Lots of crap going down to keep track of there.
party was being at right place at right time to see things like dante's oilwrestling with other guy.

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
Important to remember that we release an episode every two months, which is enough time to for people need a refresher on events of the last episode - but as others have said, completely optional.

NinjaNoto

Apr 30, 2019
is the download on OP the cracked version with up to current chapter or do we still need to install the cracked files?

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Love Shale hill secrets so far, but in Episode 2 where he confronts Kristen about the Sherpas, the main character is kinda stupid, he makes a mistake about the first comic book, the real first comic book was made in Swiss in 1827, but if he ment the first superheroes comic, that was made more then 100 years later in New York 1934. So Kristen is kinda right.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Looking forward to episode 14, god this plot is so awesome, fraternity that has internal conflicts, friends you thought be friends turn out evil antigonists, this game got me thrilled, next playthrough i'm going not have sex at all with Valerie and see how evil she gets then.

Keep up the good work, hoping soon for next episode.

3.80 star(s) 73 Votes