3.80 star(s) 73 Votes

Hunkio

Mar 4, 2020
Sorry i had this Error Message in Episode 2 with Emily

ERROR in
action number 1
of Alarm Event for alarm 0
for object oVNE3_AnimationLoad:

Data structure with index does not exist.############################################################################################
gml_Object_oVNE3_AnimationLoad_Alarm_0 (line 11)

I already searched but i probably missed the fix, anyone care to help?

Olle

Jul 2, 2017
I get the same message with every animation in the game. It just instantly crashes when it tries to load an animation.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Shale Hill Secrets [v0.13.2] [Love-Joint]

NOTE: Pre-patched, you do not need the crack with my compressed version.

COMPRESSED:

Windows:

- -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ShaleHillSecrets-0.13.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

GuessWho1211

Jun 19, 2023
I forgot which link I used to download this, but one of them has a trojan. Thankfully my computer was able to detect it, but be careful with whatever you're downloading

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I forgot which link I used to download this, but one of them has a trojan. Thankfully my computer was able to detect it, but be careful with whatever you're downloading
false pos. links are same here as at itch.io.

brokenone222

Apr 16, 2018
If you want her to be your sister you can change that, if not leave it as default.
After episode 1 I'm being called friend. I have it set to she is your sister and you are her brother. I just have her name for You call her and my name for what she calls me. Do I need to change those to something?

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
After episode 1 I'm being called friend. I have it set to she is your sister and you are her brother. I just have her name for You call her and my name for what she calls me. Do I need to change those to something?
No, you are good to go. It's usually set up as sister/brother but if you want them to be close friends just leave it blank. Enjoy the game. ^^

3.80 star(s) 73 Votes