3.80 star(s) 73 Votes

COShepard

Nov 15, 2019
seeing the first message i'm guessing Palmer died? shame, while i did like DoD i kinda lost track waiting for DH to finish so i could get the guide. RIP my dude

KokoroILY

Apr 25, 2022
Leah is so fucking annoying. "I know something, im gonna tell you that i know something, but im not gonna tell what it is". Other charachters are great, especially Valerie no content in ep14:cry: and Haley

Reactions: PeraDrnda

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Leah is so fucking annoying. "I know something, im gonna tell you that i know something, but im not gonna tell what it is".
Word. There's a conspiracy trying to kill your brother and you don't want to violate the privacy of the ringleader because this specific secret *might* not be relevant. Why would you do that, unless you're secretly one of THEM?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Word. There's a conspiracy trying to kill your brother and you don't want to violate the privacy of the ringleader because this specific secret *might* not be relevant. Why would you do that, unless you're secretly one of THEM?
it's called storybuilding.

yondermanre

Jun 7, 2023
it's funny because I'm like pretty sure that arthur's the one that's gonna reveal all those things to us

thehexcomplex

Feb 1, 2019
This game is sure as fuck addicting. There are very few games as well written and genuinely draw you in as Love Joint's. It gets to the point where I don't care nearly as much about the sex scenes, they're just icing on top.

yondermanre

Jun 7, 2023
This game is sure as fuck addicting. There are very few games as well written and genuinely draw you in as Love Joint's. It gets to the point where I don't care nearly as much about the sex scenes, they're just icing on top.
totally. I think that if it was made on renpy, it would be maybe not at the top with badik, eternum and summer's gone, but it would definitely be top 20 in popularity

3.80 star(s) 73 Votes