3.80 star(s) 73 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
usual nice update, normal stupidities and funnies, some sex.

mc and emily are supposed to be broken up but still they keep having sex.

thehexcomplex

Feb 1, 2019
totally. I think that if it was made on renpy, it would be maybe not at the top with badik, eternum and summer's gone, but it would definitely be top 20 in popularity
The engine they're using (apparently Visual Novel Engine) I would argue is as good if not a bit better than RenPy. The fact that the game translates seamlessly between browser and desktop is really nice. The only drawback is a lack of modding capability (it's likely possible, but no community for it).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The engine they're using (apparently Visual Novel Engine) I would argue is as good if not a bit better than RenPy. The fact that the game translates seamlessly between browser and desktop is really nice. The only drawback is a lack of modding capability (it's likely possible, but no community for it).
possible, not easy so time consuming so why to do it for 1 game since on next game engine gets some changes.

yondermanre

Jun 7, 2023
well yeah, but you know that there's a group of fellas that don't even take a look at a game if it's not renpy made.

Reactions: thehexcomplex

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do I unlock that? I can only see scenes upto episode 6
ct is made with cheat engine (there might be instructions somewhere) but dunno if that still works. if you are windows user then there's other workaround.

ogKimra

Nov 13, 2021
ct is made with cheat engine (there might be instructions somewhere) but dunno if that still works. if you are windows user then there's other workaround.
Yep I play the game on my windows pc.. I would be grateful to know the workaround

dcyd

Apr 10, 2021
Important to remember that we release an episode every two months, which is enough time to for people need a refresher on events of the last episode - but as others have said, completely optional.
Could you please tell me if I can change the font in this game

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
I don't remember if there was a bug in the version shared here (I fixed a few issues related to customization, but they were mostly for Leah's custom name). Most of the customization variables aren't being used a lot yet in ep2, though.
I have the same issue with the customization not working. i have started playing the game with current version, im up to ep4 suspect in libauary and so far i cant remember ever seeing leah use any customization at all.

oh and yes i have the crack installed if that helps.

Raidenx

Oct 9, 2017
hey. can some one help me? I last played episode 11 and now on episode 12 in the scene with haley I get this error if I am not using the skip function on some point during the scene (like first time it was after the BJ)

############################################################################################
ERROR in
action number 1
of Alarm Event for alarm 2
for object oVNE3_sound:

audio_play_sound argument 1 invalid reference to (sound)############################################################################################
gml_Object_oVNE3_sound_Alarm_2 (line 21)
gml_Object_oDeltaTimer_Alarm_0 (line 7)

I guess I got a faulty download that is missing some audio file(s)?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hey. can some one help me? I last played episode 11 and now on episode 12 in the scene with haley I get this error if I am not using the skip function on some point during the scene (like first time it was after the BJ)

only devs can help.

bad download or bad extraction so try re-dling and re-extracting with latest 7zip.

Reactions: Raidenx

yondermanre

Jun 7, 2023

############################################################################################
ERROR in
action number 1
of Alarm Event for alarm 2
for object oVNE3_sound:

audio_play_sound argument 1 invalid reference to (sound)############################################################################################
gml_Object_oVNE3_sound_Alarm_2 (line 21)
gml_Object_oDeltaTimer_Alarm_0 (line 7)

actually i think that exact same error in the same scene was already reported in the devs discord, so it's most likely a bug and not a corrupted download

Reactions: Raidenx

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I can confirm that I have seen that error in the compressed version in a sex scene in chapter 11 and chapter 12. Game crashes to the error screen and then closes.

3.80 star(s) 73 Votes