3.80 star(s) 74 Votes

yondermanre

Jun 7, 2023
not gonna fuck up anything. but if you want then you can avoid some sexscenes.
um, not true at all. it hasn't UNTIL NOW. but in fact last episode had some hints that pointed to consequences starting to appear in the next episodes.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well mc has hard time to stay loyal when all girls basically hop on his dick.

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
around 16-20.
Hearing from posts, the game still has a lot of story. It's close to climax part. So, I was thinking that unlike other lovejoint games it might reach 30 episodes. But it has already been released 30 months ago. So, I was hoping I might be wrong. That's why I was asking.
Your answer gave me hope, then I scroll down and seeing that emoji reply all hope is lost again.:cry::cry::cry:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

yondermanre

Jun 7, 2023
Hearing from posts, the game still has a lot of story. It's close to climax part. So, I was thinking that unlike other lovejoint games it might reach 30 episodes. But it has already been released 30 months ago. So, I was hoping I might be wrong. That's why I was asking.
Your answer gave me hope, then I scroll down and seeing that emoji reply all hope is lost again.:cry::cry::cry:
at least in my view the climax was already at the frat meeting in the basement in episode 10 so if you were to ask me, I see it wrapping up around episode 20. maybe between 18-22 to give a broader estimate. there's also the fact that previous LJ games were 19 episodes long, and if this game is supposed to be in memory of palmer, then it would be a possibility that it will also have 19 episodes. of course, this is just speculation, only my man ricky right here and the other devs know that

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
at least in my view the climax was already at the frat meeting in the basement in episode 10 so if you were to ask me, I see it wrapping up around episode 20. maybe between 18-22 to give a broader estimate. there's also the fact that previous LJ games were 19 episodes long, and if this game is supposed to be in memory of palmer, then it would be a possibility that it will also have 19 episodes. of course, this is just speculation, only my man ricky right here and the other devs know that
If you knew literature well then you would know that Climax is the mid part or at best 2/3rd point of a Novel. So, there are plenty of action and wrap up after the Climax. Anyway, thanks for the info.

Last edited:

skrusher

May 11, 2019
I'm having a bug in Episode 14. In one of my saves I saved Emily in Episode 6, but in Episode 14 the game assumes she's been arrested, which didn't happen. In my other save, where I saved Leah, the game assumes that Emily hasn't been arrested, which she did. Has anyone had the same issue?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 74 Votes