3.80 star(s) 73 Votes

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Can someone send me a message with all of the endings? Or just reply to this with them in a spoiler. I haven't played this one in a long time, and wanna know what all different endings I can expect, which will determine if I want to prioritize picking this game up again now that it's completed.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Alright, thanks for the info. I've got limited time and can't really spend it playing the same game over and over so I'll take a pass on this one.
I remember playing up to around version 10 or 11 and it was functionally a harem game, so maybe someone else can confirm but it's more likely that you can hook up with everyone and then just choose at some point towards the end of things?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Question here (its a bit silly), does this game play like a renpy game??
Honestly it plays exactly like Ren'Py, tab skip, right click save, etc, the only thing you really don't have is "mod" support. But what you get instead are cheat codes that will unlock whatever you want.

Any chance for a ren'py version?
No, it plays just like Ren'Py and has pretty much every feature of it, pretty much the only thing you don't get is "mod" support. But, as said above you get cheat codes that unlock pretty much anything you want.

\\_Tremolo_//

Jul 1, 2022
Shale Hill Secrets [v0.17.0] [Love-Joint]

NOTE: COMPLETE, FINALE.

Yes, this is the VERY last episode, there might be some platinum gallery scenes added later on and any bugfixes that might need addressed, but this is indeed the end.

View attachment 3692064

Win/Linux/Mac/Android:

Hello guys!

It's been quite a journey, hasn't it? Over the last three years, we've encountered the unexpected. From the moment the MC discovered a program capable of snooping into the personal lives of everyone on the university campus, nothing was ever the same.

Not that the MC isn't used to surprises. Losing his voice out of nowhere just as he was about to become an adult showed that life is really full of craziness, and everything can change in a matter of seconds.

Pro-tip

Use the cheat code "unlocksex" if you're missing a scene you want. This episode takes many choices from previous releases into account, so it's easy to miss an important scene.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

And there were many surprises. As he dove headfirst into an investigation, he gradually realized there was a pattern of bizarre events around him. Friends experienced strange interventions in their lives, attempts were made to ruin their futures, teachers displayed odd behavior, and people went missing.

Well, the MC isn't an FBI agent or anything like that, but he had special help to dig deeper into this web of lies, schemes, and manipulation. The deeper you go, the wormhole seems endless. Just seems, because it's time to face the puppet master, the person controlling the whole scheme, and once and for all, determine what your future will be.

Is this the end?

Yes, this is the final episode of Shale Hill Secrets. It's been an incredible journey, but we believe a good story needs a beginning, middle, and end. However, we also know that stories have branches, and that's why the Shale Hill universe doesn't end here.

Three projects that extend the world surrounding this story are already in production. Initially, there will be two epilogues, showing a small continuation for the different possible endings of the game.

Additionally, another project, a larger one, is also in development. This one will bring a slightly different gameplay and will present to you a story that happened a few years before Shale Hill Secrets. Stay tuned for more news in the following months!

Thank you for your support and for helping keep Love-Joint alive. Streaming For Love is still in development, and besides the specials involving Shale Hill Secrets, many new projects are on the horizon! We hope you enjoy Episode 17 of Shale Hill Secrets!
WTF?! I just started playing it, like yesterday, and it's already completed... whaaat??:PogChamp:
berserk-skeleton-meme.gif

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
So you think MC has an IQ at all? you would trust someone that keeps lieing and hiding stuff from you, that wonders what leah does with her phone at cop station even thought hes a computer guy...., that cant see anything even when its right in-front of him with Val in the office were he gets knocked out, if it was a one time thing fine but its a constant that i dont get which is why i asked if its ment to be funny when an MC has 0 clues.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Im so glad I decided to check the comments before playing this and Im also extremely sad to read about how braindead the MC is cuz the renders are looking top tier but that is not enough for me to waste my time on a story with the MC I would defo HATE.

Reactions: The D0n and MikesDK

SSSSddddd

May 12, 2024
"Cheatcode:"

"galleryunlock": "All scenes in the Gallery have been unlocked!",
"galleryunlockfree": "All free scenes in the Gallery have been unlocked!",
"allepisodes": "All episodes have been unlocked!
"unlocksex": "All sex scenes will be available in the selected episode, regardless of previous choices.",
"ep5partymenu": "Quickly replay the Halloween party selecting any companion you want.",

Also use the Platinum Bonus Scenes patch - for all scenes.

Note: - To use the "allepisodes" cheat - you need to create a new profile and start a new game - Then add the cheat code.

Added to the OP ;)

Note:
In my game version 15.1+ - I could not type in "galleryunlock" etc., as it always converted to "Galleryunlock" - if that happens to you - use the file posted below.
Extract (the .zip file) - Then - Copy the file to the "UI" folder and overwrite when asked.
Can play new episodes just with cheatcode or it requires patreon?

Solaris33

Jul 25, 2019
It's nice to see another game get the "complete" tag. I'm way out of the loop on this one, but I remember the downloadable version here being a few versions behind what's current. Is that still the case, or can we access the full game right now?

Reactions: haunter22

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Can play new episodes just with cheatcode or it requires patreon?
It's nice to see another game get the "complete" tag. I'm way out of the loop on this one, but I remember the downloadable version here being a few versions behind what's current. Is that still the case, or can we access the full game right now?

SHS.png

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
anime-you-made-it.gif
..cool that it's completed...
...but....were the endings rushed?....or did we get proper completions?

Osmium77_

Sep 13, 2021
Honestly it plays exactly like Ren'Py, tab skip, right click save, etc, the only thing you really don't have is "mod" support. But what you get instead are cheat codes that will unlock whatever you want.

No, it plays just like Ren'Py and has pretty much every feature of it, pretty much the only thing you don't get is "mod" support. But, as said above you get cheat codes that unlock pretty much anything you want.
Actually it is possible to mod it by deompiling and re-compiling the vne3 scripts

3.80 star(s) 73 Votes