3.80 star(s) 73 Votes

denmike92

Nov 20, 2019
Is there a reason to believe there will be more updates?
"Three projects that extend the world surrounding this story are already in production. Initially, there will be two epilogues, showing a small continuation for the different possible endings of the game.

Additionally, another project, a larger one, is also in development. This one will bring a slightly different gameplay and will present to you a story that happened a few years before Shale Hill Secrets. Stay tuned for more news in the following months!

Thank you for your support and for helping keep Love-Joint alive. Streaming For Love is still in development, and besides the specials involving Shale Hill Secrets, many new projects are on the horizon! We hope you enjoy Episode 17 of Shale Hill Secrets!"

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Anyone knows how to get these two I'm missing? (besides making other choices, I know that, I am interested i knowing what choices)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I assume one of them is Emily, whoI don't care much about so it's whatever, but the other one I assume it's Leah, and I'd like to know what's wrong with her path given that I got all her other scenes on this save.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Thanks for the reply! Well they did say they planned on expanding some endings when they release a couple of more updates fleshing out the epilogue. So hopefully Valerie will be included in that. Cause otherwise her route seems not as appealing to me.

razzy87

Apr 9, 2022
I guess the MC didn't really like the guy enough to care. Honestly though, I have nothing in defence. It does feel abrupt, as if the writer wanted to tie up that plot thread and just move on, but eh, whatever, we have to end this plot somehow.

Last edited:

andy60

Jan 14, 2017
I noticed there is no walkthrough linked in the OP so I need to ask:
How lenient are the choices/pathes for the girls? Do I need to keep careful track about pleasing everyone or can I just choose what I want in a scene and it works out?

denmike92

Nov 20, 2019
How lenient are the choices/pathes for the girls? Do I need to keep careful track about pleasing everyone or can I just choose what I want in a scene and it works out?
Sleeping with everyone has no consequence. However, there are some choices that affect the amount of sex scenes and ending.

razzy87

Apr 9, 2022
Thanks for the reply! Well they did say they planned on expanding some endings when they release a couple of more updates fleshing out the epilogue. So hopefully Valerie will be included in that. Cause otherwise her route seems not as appealing to me.

You can pretty much pursue all the girls with no consequences up until the very, very end, but some romances and by proxy sex scenes are harder to "lock in". Some girls are quite persistent (Sam!), while others (Leah) are deceptively easy to miss. But in the end, all that it changes are the amount of sex scenes you'll be getting.

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
I have to say this was a very underwhelming ending overall. It dragged 3-4 episodes too long and then it did not pay off at all. But then again maybe I'm subjective because I wanted a Solo Valerie ending and sadly we never got it. It feels like devs hit a wall with the story earlier and it went nowhere. As for endings let's just say 2,3 of them were ok but the rest very underwhelming with some dialogue variations.

Don't get me wrong it was not a bad game but it could've been so much more. Overall a solid 7/10 and I'm glad i had a chance to play it. Hopefully next game will have a better story mapped out and will know where to end before it gets stale.

3.80 star(s) 73 Votes