Mehr7ad

Oct 24, 2021
Bro I don't know what the fuck I'm doing about making right choices
Need a walkthrough or something

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Bro I don't know what the fuck I'm doing about making right choices
Need a walkthrough or something
As frustrating as it may sound...you really do not need a walkthrough. Just follow the story to sus out the mystery and as you go decide which LI/LI's you want to hook up with and answer how you think they would want you to answer. I saved at critical decision points so I could return to that point if I didn't like my choice, or so I could try out a different branch of the story. WARNING, there are parts in the story where a particular LI is unavoidably thrust upon you for an H scene or two. I tried to go my first playthrough being faithful to Leah and shunning all other advances or the other LI's. I can think of at least Two LI's where I was forced by the story into an unwanted hookup.

Nov 18, 2022
I made it to ch16 with dating all love interests and it doesnt seems like any of the girls was sad because of that.
Looked like it was non harem but still every girl was dateable at the same time (just less scenes with single / couple love interests i guess)

Aug 16, 2023
I made it to ch16 with dating all love interests and it doesnt seems like any of the girls was sad because of that.
Looked like it was non harem but still every girl was dateable at the same time (just less scenes with single / couple love interests i guess)
You can definitely make it all the way until chapter 17 and not miss any scenes (only have to replay your Halloween party choice to see all 3 scene options). I unlocked the entire gallery with my first and only playthrough.

Mehr7ad

Oct 24, 2021
As frustrating as it may sound...you really do not need a walkthrough. Just follow the story to sus out the mystery and as you go decide which LI/LI's you want to hook up with and answer how you think they would want you to answer. I saved at critical decision points so I could return to that point if I didn't like my choice, or so I could try out a different branch of the story. WARNING, there are parts in the story where a particular LI is unavoidably thrust upon you for an H scene or two. I tried to go my first playthrough being faithful to Leah and shunning all other advances or the other LI's. I can think of at least Two LI's where I was forced by the story into an unwanted hookup.
I mean it's not only love interests
the story is good as well and some choices are scary that I don't know what to do
Like I just finished Ep4 and I found the target picture which is either MC or Emily and I have the choice to take the picture with me or not. now that's a crazy choice to make FR.
And if this choice doesn't make a difference then bro what the hell then why did you give me this crazy choice lol it's a live or die situation
these are quite linear where only few choices matter.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
choices are there cause devs don't want to make game not to look as kinetic novel.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Shale Hill Secrets [v0.17.1] [Love-Joint]

Changelog:

Platinum Gallery Scene:

Genevieve, Valerie's lackey, is taken to Leah's room to perform a strip search. After all that happened, one cannot trust the intentions of such a character, right? Well, Leah doesn't find any bugs on her, but the young woman has another weapon up her sleeve.

Win/Mac/Android:

syruz

Jun 23, 2018
Shale Hill Secrets [v0.17.1] [Love-Joint]

Changelog:

Platinum Gallery Scene:

Genevieve, Valerie's lackey, is taken to Leah's room to perform a strip search. After all that happened, one cannot trust the intentions of such a character, right? Well, Leah doesn't find any bugs on her, but the young woman has another weapon up her sleeve.

Win/Mac/Android:
is there going to be a compress version?
thx in advance for all your work man

echizen128

Sep 5, 2017
Seriously,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I actually would have been satisfied with that ending if we got that one scene.

I have a lot of thoughts about this game, but I think I need to replay it first and get them in order. In short - it's great, but the decision to triple the pace of updates really hurt the second half.

DaFinker

Apr 24, 2024
A little disappointed overall with the endings. The Leah ending was pretty decent and did her some amount of justice, and the Emily ending was also handled reasonably well, but everything else was barely phoned in.

I played the Evil/Valerie ending first, just to get that out of the way, and the final scene had potential, but didn't ultimately deliver. Next was Emily, which set expectations for the others way too high. I had always intended to play Leah last, since she's my top LI, and I'm glad I did - if I'd been impatient and greedy and gone the Leah route first, I'd have been ruined for all the rest - even played the Platinum scenes before the Leah endings. Also, with the "not evil" Valerie ending, why not do a time skip and show her free and happy? Another badly missed opportunity.

Speaking of the Platinum scenes, glad they put in an Iris, but they completely whiffed on giving us any Kiara action - they could have at least played strip poker in the "nobody" ending. I had downloaded 17.0, but see there's a 17.1 with an additional for Leah/Genevieve, but still no Kiara. Maybe they'll do one or two more and we can get her and maybe an all-girl orgy.

And on a couple of personal notes, Maggie (my #2 LI), in addition to her ignominious finale even had her lovely patch removed! She's a redhead - she's supposed to have at least a tuft there! Also, a missed opportunity to give Leah a little "Cell Block C stubble since she'd been in for three days and wouldn't have had time to tend to such things, unless one of those days happened to be "razor day".

Loved the VN overall, but, like so many, disappointed a little in the way it was wrapped up.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ShaleHillSecrets-0.17.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
This was quite an enjoyable game, I would say.

There is the occasional spelling error (I especially hate "kind've" / "sort've" and the switched whose/who's). But for the last few chapters, I found it hard to put down, so I can't help but say it was good.

My number one problem I have is one that only really rears its head now that I finished my first playthrough. And predictably, it's once again a problem that couldn't exist in a Ren'Py game. The problem is, now that I've finished the game once, I want to go back in and try going for different LIs. And because this game is really fucking long, I would love to skip portions of it that I've read already. But the skip function doesn't care if I read something before or not. Unless there's something I can do about that, in which case please tell me. I don't want to miss anything new that results from different choices I make, but I also don't want to read this entire behemoth of a story another 3-4 times anytime soon.

I know it might be a bit late to complain about this for a game that's been finished for a while now, but I hope that at least this missing feature will find its way into the dev's future games. It seems like a small and insignificant thing, but it really salvages the game's replayability.

3.80 star(s) 74 Votes