3.80 star(s) 73 Votes
Feb 3, 2018
any news about next update?
Well, the updates are on roughly two month cycles. Assuming nothing has changed, you can use basic deduction to guesstimate the probable release date. The last chapter was released on July 23rd my time, so the release of chapter 8 should be around September 23rd. There is the possibility of delay of course, but it should be around next weekend assuming schedules and patterns are kept.

So, there may rightfully be doubt of my two month theory. So I'm going to post the release dates of every chapter. (These are the dates of the Discord notification, but it should be a matter of minutes off.)

1. April 3rd, 2021
2. June 6th, 2021
3. August 7th, 2021
4.1. October 16th, 2021
4.2. December 18th, 2021
5. March 20th, 2022
6. May 14th, 2022
7. July 23rd, 2022

So with the exception of 4.2 to 5, all updates have been roughly two months after the previous one. The weird blimp is caused by some public releases in that time, and since I don't think any are up, the timeline should add up.

fakitm8

Dec 1, 2019
Well, the updates are on roughly two month cycles. Assuming nothing has changed, you can use basic deduction to guesstimate the probable release date. The last chapter was released on July 23rd my time, so the release of chapter 8 should be around September 23rd. There is the possibility of delay of course, but it should be around next weekend assuming schedules and patterns are kept.

So, there may rightfully be doubt of my two month theory. So I'm going to post the release dates of every chapter. (These are the dates of the Discord notification, but it should be a matter of minutes off.)

1. April 3rd, 2021
2. June 6th, 2021
3. August 7th, 2021
4.1. October 16th, 2021
4.2. December 18th, 2021
5. March 20th, 2022
6. May 14th, 2022
7. July 23rd, 2022

So with the exception of 4.2 to 5, all updates have been roughly two months after the previous one. The weird blimp is caused by some public releases in that time, and since I don't think any are up, the timeline should add up.
It's before 26th according to them for patreons. dunno about public release.

krinekron

Feb 19, 2018
Yah, I can confirm the crack executable is unstable, not quite sure why and I don't have the time to investigate right now. I quickly whipped up something in Cheat Engine that seems work. Just load the cheat table on the legit game from and change the value from 5->7.

Sorry. *shrug*
just say, where i can find right value, module , type or something? i find one, but text "become a patrion to play" stay, instead "play game', because this value from videocard module

fakitm8

Dec 1, 2019
Are you familiar with CheatEngine? Is a software, one way to use it is: you open the game, launch the software, click on "open process" and select Shale Hill.. then you double click on the cheat table, confirm when asked to and you click on the highlighted variable and change it from 5 to 7 and PROFIT..:BootyTime:

It's working just fine, so thanks again to xorxorrax
tried this method but the table value cant be changed and shows ?? on the value
1663415779170.png

Kand75

Mar 24, 2021
I have purchased a membership on Patreon twice now, to unlock episode 6, says it worked, then I go back to the game, and it still tells me I need to Login with Patreon. This has been going on for months and I'm quite frankly sick of it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have purchased a membership on Patreon twice now, to unlock episode 6, says it worked, then I go back to the game, and it still tells me I need to Login with Patreon. This has been going on for months and I'm quite frankly sick of it.
1. did you use your patreon login to log in?
2. if yes then send email to love-joint or ask at patreon since you are paying customer.

fakitm8

Dec 1, 2019
had that problem before
delete the save folder of the game
either clear browser cookies/logins or change default browser to log in to patreon

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
I replied to your message. You are in the "Follower" tier. A Gold+ tier is needed to unlock the latest episodes.

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
had that problem before
delete the save folder of the game
either clear browser cookies/logins or change default browser to log in to patreon
Deleting saves hardly have anything to do with it. Changing the default browser or cleaning cookies (sometimes just log out of Patreon and log in again) is enough.

lardtree90

Feb 16, 2018
Really wish Love Joint games would have some kind of scene gallery or replay function. Hard to invest the time otherwise.

fakitm8

Dec 1, 2019
wish they had implemented a change in this update on how they load h-scenes since loading time breaks immersion for me

3.80 star(s) 73 Votes