3.80 star(s) 73 Votes

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
Yah, I can confirm the crack executable is unstable, not quite sure why and I don't have the time to investigate right now. I quickly whipped up something in Cheat Engine that seems work. Just load the cheat table on the legit game from and change the value from 5->7.

Sorry. *shrug*
table's fucked, mate. Think you can brew up something new?

Ivan13

May 10, 2017
you can get both versions from lj's itch.io site as said many times but to play you need to be patreon.
I need exactly the clean version 0.7.0 to try the crack mentioned above. It only works with version 0.7.0, it no longer works on version 0.7.1.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I need exactly the clean version 0.7.0 to try the crack mentioned above. It only works with version 0.7.0, it no longer works on version 0.7.1.
well luck with that. you can try searching it from the web.

that's what happens when some can't wait public version and won't bother to pay either.

lalka

Jun 2, 2017
well luck with that. you can try searching it from the web.

that's what happens when some can't wait public version and won't bother to pay either.
Yeah but it seems like the dev is not updating the public version anymore

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well that's possible too due what i said above. there were talks about it on dfd/dh thread/s.

we'll just have to wait and see.

Vicissitudo

Jun 23, 2020
It's been so long since the last public update that I've basically forgot about the whole plot.
I understand the devs want to encourage to subscribe more patreons but if I were them I'd leave a free public release once in a while.

Reactions: lalka

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's been so long since the last public update that I've basically forgot about the whole plot.
I understand the devs want to encourage to subscribe more patreons but if I were them I'd leave a free public release once in a while.
maybe we get 6 soonish.

might depend what crackers do. could ask from devs but so far no reply.

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
too slow to dl also not sure if it's cracked or not
Judging by the one comment on there, it's not. If you want to download the game anyway it's already on itch.io
I don't think anybody's making a crack anymore since the devs keeps adding stuff to make the game uncrackable, or at least difficult to crack. I guess that's one of their upsides having their own engine to run the game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't think anybody's making a crack anymore since the devs keeps adding stuff to make the game uncrackable, or at least difficult to crack. I guess that's one of their upsides having their own engine to run the game.
that was said long ago when dfd got crackers attention.

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
that was said long ago when dfd got crackers attention.
I've pretty much accepted that anything over 0.7 won't get cracked anymore (unless someone does), I've already played it anyway and it's a bit meh. All I'm really looking forward to now is Leah content on main story.

3.80 star(s) 73 Votes