3.80 star(s) 73 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i understand that we have to go through each of their story but i want to play again because i don't want to just bang every girls like the first time and see if it any different from the first path. I kind of like they make us to choose in ep 5,6 but i guess they will have to limit any choices like that in future episodes because the way they design the game is so inconvenient, you can only choose one path and go through it for every next episode and if you want to play different path, you can not continue the previous path.
well you can reject others advances than the one you want.

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
i understand that we have to go through each of their story but i want to play again because i don't want to just bang every girls like the first time and see if it any different from the first path. I kind of like they make us to choose in ep 5,6 but i guess they will have to limit any choices like that in future episodes because the way they design the game is so inconvenient, you can only choose one path and go through it for every next episode and if you want to play different path, you can not continue the previous path.
Look at the bottom left corner of the main menu. You can use Save Profiles to replay using different choices.
(Make sure you get the , no idea about the status of the version linked here).

unknownzx

May 4, 2017
Thanks.

Most of those look like they're from the "extra" scenes. I wonder if that threesome is in the regular game, though...
If you're referring to Valerie scene, then no; it's in 0.8.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The only 2 scenes I can confirm are

There are only 3 scenes from the gallery and I'm not sure what is the third scene; might be the teacher or Leah. (Although Leah might be an extra scene.)
I just dumped some images from scenes which I have not seen before (after 0.7).

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018

There are only 3 scenes from the gallery and I'm not sure what is the third scene; might be the teacher or Leah. (Although Leah might be an extra scene.)
3rd scene is teacher. I think Lead is from an old 0.7 bonus scene.

Reactions: unknownzx

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021

The Leah is an extra, as are both of the Emily scenes. I didn't recognize one of the girls, so that's probably "the teacher". I have no idea whether that could be extra or not - I think they do one a month, or every couple of months. Haven't been able to play since E6.1 or get any of the so-called "cracked" episodes to play beyond that. My last scene is kissing Leah on the sofa.

There was one method where you had to download something else to get the "patreon only" releases to play, but the anti-virus wouldn't allow me to touch it or make an exception for it.

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
The Leah is an extra, as are both of the Emily scenes. I didn't recognize one of the girls, so that's probably "the teacher". I have no idea whether that could be extra or not - I think they do one a month, or every couple of months. Haven't been able to play since E6.1 or get any of the so-called "cracked" episodes to play beyond that. My last scene is kissing Leah on the sofa.

There was one method where you had to download something else to get the "patreon only" releases to play, but the anti-virus wouldn't allow me to touch it or make an exception for it.
Teacher is not bonus scene. 1665263798554.png

vinzenzo_17

Jan 18, 2022
Are there any plans for MFM threesome scenes in game? Leaks of Emily's ass filled with MC's dick gave me some ideas for that

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Are there any plans for MFM threesome scenes in game? Leaks of Emily's ass filled with MC's dick gave me some ideas for that
with what other guy? mc's co-worker wouldn't qualify and rest guys are "bit" too old. besides not devs thing as none on dfd or dh.

Reactions: punisher2099
3.80 star(s) 73 Votes