3.80 star(s) 76 Votes

DaFinker

Apr 24, 2024
I have, multiple times. As far as I can tell, there is no setting to stop it from skipping unread text.
The only setting is the speed of the skip, that's all. Take whatever that other guy says with a grain of salt, as he's usually wrong or misinformed.

But more on point, what I've found it does - that annoys me to no end - is that it doesn't stop on the last slide you saw, but goes to the next one. And if you have multiple paths, it will keep progressing one slide further as you do each speed-replay. That's why I always stop and save at a choice - only way to prevent it.

And it does stop on unseen text - I had this concern as well, but no one could ever answer anything about it here. What I soon realized is that there are simply very few text changes brought about by your choices and very few references to prior scenes or things you've done. For example, when you choose between saying Valerie is really good or truly evil, if you've never chosen one or the other, you'll get to see the one or two slides where the dialogue changes slightly, but that's about it. The choices only make subtle changes in dialogue, and it doesn't matter who you chose at the Halloween party - the game plays out exactly the same, including the same future lewd options, after you get past that episode and the small dialogue changes in the next episode.

Last edited:

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
And it does stop on unseen text
Does it though? Because all I noticed that it sometimes stops skipping seemingly at random. And if I start a new profile, start a new game and then just start skipping, it just goes. Now, if I combine that observation with what you said, it seems like it not only stops the skip one line too late, it also allows skipping unread text if you're already looking at unread text? It's kind of a mess...

I'm getting the feeling that the best approach is to just unlock the gallery and watch the sex scenes, rather than trying sniff out choice-based text differences. It's certainly much less of a headache.

Aug 16, 2023
Both scenes that you missed are scenes with Leah. Not sure why you missed the Ep 16 one, since you were able to view the previous scene with her in Ep 15..... After the scene in the theater where Leah was with Emily and Iris, Leah escapes getting arrested and goes home with you. When she is lying on her bed, it asks you if you want to JOIN HER or LEAVE. If you select LEAVE, you will miss the scene. Perhaps go back to this point and JOIN HER :)

On my first and only play through I was able to see all scenes in Ep 1-16 and thereby pursue all of the girls without conflict. Can't say I understand how anyone was able to miss scenes unless they purposely avoided any of the LI's.

It's only when you get to Ep 17 where you have to pick one girl to see her ending. Since you didn't get Leah's ending, what happened when you select Leah at the end? (After it asks "who is my special person?")

Reactions: caravaggio

caravaggio

May 8, 2017
Both scenes that you missed are scenes with Leah. Not sure why you missed the Ep 16 one, since you were able to view the previous scene with her in Ep 15..... After the scene in the theater where Leah was with Emily and Iris, Leah escapes getting arrested and goes home with you. When she is lying on her bed, it asks you if you want to JOIN HER or LEAVE. If you select LEAVE, you will miss the scene. Perhaps go back to this point and JOIN HER :)

On my first and only play through I was able to see all scenes in Ep 1-16 and thereby pursue all of the girls without conflict. Can't say I understand how anyone was able to miss scenes unless they purposely avoided any of the LI's.

It's only when you get to Ep 17 where you have to pick one girl to see her ending. Since you didn't get Leah's ending, what happened when you select Leah at the end? (After it asks "who is my special person?")

Ah, thank you! I never liked Leah, so probably I made a save especially to get her scenes back in previous episodes, but then I Used my "canon" save to play last two episodes. Anyway thefinal part of the game felt underwhelming.. the overall plotturned a bit too silly to be taken seriously at some point IMHO. The entire debate felt pretty stupid to me.

shulishuqi

Dec 25, 2022
Hi, I'm just wonder if the choice influence the story? I think i need some walkthrough, thanks.
I'm not good at English, so it's hard for me to search my answers among the remarks. I would appreciate it if someone can tell me the answer directly. Thanks.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I'm not good at English, so it's hard for me to search my answers among the remarks. I would appreciate it if someone can tell me the answer directly. Thanks.
There's very little branching in this VN so most of the choices are very minor dialog choices and sex choices. Some choices allow you to decide whether the route for certain girls remains open. There are, however, some choices very early on that affect whether certain game endings are available. To rectify this, the Dev recommended using the cheat code unlocksex when you start the final chapter and it will unlock every ending (which most involve sex)... Or use it in any chapter really... it's your choice. Just keep in mind the code only works on the chapter you use it on, so you'll need to re-apply each time you advance a chapter if you want to ensure that you see every scene.

Reactions: shulishuqi

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
didn't see others reaction on mc and leah having sex together so it must be plat non-canon extra.

echizen128

Sep 5, 2017
Wait wait wait, so I finally went back to see how Leah ended up in jail for me. I had assumed it was because I approached Arthur for information on Valerie/Amiran instead of asking him to back off of Leah. This confused me since the whole point of the dinner was to get that information, but ok.

I replayed from Chapter 15 and it was never even an option to bring up Leah. Instead, the sole deciding factor in whether Leah ends up in jail...is saying you were a better highschool president candidate than Sam. WTF? I get that you running for president was the lowest point in your relationship with Leah, but come on man :rolleyes:

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes