3.80 star(s) 76 Votes

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Another game where the Mc is a guy with the smartness of a hanger...
Why, but why does the MC always have to be a brainless idiot? And the plot, my god. Could it get any more incoherent than that, I wonder. From the illogicality of the MC's reactions and reflections, to the workings of a university and the power of a student body president. Right from the start of the game, all the tension is spoiled. It's immediately clear that the plot is designed to turn the Mc into a manipulated pawn. The game's sandbox mod is offered only to make either stupid choices or even stupider ones. Worse, from the very first interaction - and we're only at the beginning of the game (ch6) - I already know who's behind this whole race for power, since ch1 in fact. It's a pity, because the LIs are really pretty, and their characters and backgrounds are different, with subplots that unfortunately - or so it seems so far - only seem to have one aim, to introduce the girls into the game. I hope the rest of the episodes will prove me wrong, though. But that Mc, my god. For a mute, he sure can talk a lot of crap. In one of his internal monologues, he claims to be a well-balanced person... It must be a joke that I didn't get, then? I was talking above about how uni works, but the vision of how women work isn't much better.
According to Le MC\Dev, a woman's best orgasms are the first ones she has. You'll have to do better than that, try again Mr. Dev! A woman having an orgasm on her first time, when she gets her cherry popped as some would say, is almost a miracle, and when she does, they get better with time AND experience.
Sorry, but I needed to get something off my chest before continuing - if even we manage to finish this game - and give it a final rating.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Ironically, you are exactly wrong about this. Every other statement is your opinion, and as valid as any other.
Are you also going to tell me that he's the one manipulating the others?
Indeed, my opinion is my own, and whether you like it or not, I've never assumed otherwise. However, my opinion is based on the quality of the work done in this game, not the quantity, and as for all my other statements, as you call them, they're just facts from what I know from experience. This game has good quality, graphics wise - although the renderings of the NPCs' gestures and facial expressions are more than limited - and had a promising premise, but that's where it ends. Attempts at intrigue are poorly linked, irrational, and bring us back to the only valid purpose of this game: the sex scenes. The overall plot is neither worrisome nor intriguing, and no fun at all. At least, not until the start of chapter 6, where we are now. In short, we end up falling asleep. Sorry if my opinion makes you frustrated, but unless you intend to elaborate, and exchange your impressions of the game, which I'd be delighted to do with any players, do yourself a favor and click ignore in our profile, it'll save you unnecessary headaches.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
no further posts about that.
Brout understood what you meant, but you also know that B and I like to tease, right?
But about the encrypted files, it's not to get the game's CGs, there are solutions for that. It's just that he ran into a problem with photos encryption that seems to use the same process, that's all.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Brout understood what you meant, but you also know that B and I like to tease, right?
But about the encrypted files, it's not to get the game's CGs, there are solutions for that. It's just that he ran into a problem with photos encryption that seems to use the same process, that's all.
tell brout to contact that whoever made that encryption post if he is still here.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Hey folks, how's it going?

Just dropping in to give you an update on the development of the epilogues of Shale Hill Secrets. We're working hard on the scenes for the first release and we are currently in the final stages of putting everything together. In the coming days, we'll have some exciting news!

We wanted to deliver not just one final "special scene" with the girls, but something more fun with a mini-plot, encompassing a bit of the story the new couple has experienced since the end of Episode 17.

In this first phase, we'll be delivering extended endings with three different girls. Who do you think will be featured? Well, here's a hint in this post about who will be included in this release.

Take care,
The Love-Joint Team.

Vill3m

Jul 25, 2022
I've been noticing that sometimes the dialogue gets abruptly cut. Is this some punishment for using a pirated version or something? I also have an official 0.6.4 version from 2 years ago, when the first 5 chapters were released for free, and it doesn't have that problem.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I've been noticing that sometimes the dialogue gets abruptly cut. Is this some punishment for using a pirated version or something? I also have an official 0.6.4 version from 2 years ago, when the first 5 chapters were released for free, and it doesn't have that problem.
game is free to dl from itch.io but to get access to later chaps for free needs that dll and it shouldn't change anything in game.

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes