3.80 star(s) 76 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is this helpful? Also does that mean i should try the compressed? where do I find that? the 4.99 Gb version?
yes for macuser but seems that game tried to access to memory area which it shouldn't have tried to access.

if you want try to ask from love joint devs just don't mention anything about F95.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
My game keeps crashing in/after chapter 9, I even skipped 9 using the cheats and then it crashed in chapter 10. Weirdly both were during scenes at the old high school. anyone have any idea how to fix?
Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV)
Exception Codes: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x0000000000000000
Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000000000

Termination Reason: Namespace SIGNAL, Code 11 Segmentation fault: 11
Terminating Process: exc handler [3575]

Is this helpful? Also does that mean i should try the compressed? where do I find that? the 4.99 Gb version?
The 5.35 Gb Mac Version. I'm sorry I'm not sure if thats the compressed version. Ill check about the error now and edit this comment. Thanks
There is an updated Mac version on , it is free to download.

gribbit

Apr 3, 2024
From Discord:

Note to macOS users: Move the app from the DMG into the Applications folder. We have got reports that the game can crash when installed in other directory.
This also isn't my problem. It's been in the application folder. Unless it's something I'm not understanding. Ill check the discord too though.

Nimniz

Jan 8, 2020
So, not complete for Android users...... Extremely disappointing. I wonder how many more years I'm going to have to wait to see the ending.

I played this long ago, and only gave it another shot because it said "completed".

When this dev first started releasing games (back when the OG was still alive, r.i.p), they would only withhold episodes from non-patrons for maybe a few months. Now they will literally wait years, withholding multiple episodes.

Not worth the wait. Every character speaks as if they are a thesaurus wanking itself off, taking dozens of lines of dialogue to say something that could have been done in one sentence.

If it weren't a compulsion of mine to always know how something ends, I would never have bothered re-downloading.

It's not a bad game, it just isn't as good as it thinks it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: armond

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So, not complete for Android users...... Extremely disappointing. I wonder how many more years I'm going to have to wait to see the ending.

I played this long ago, and only gave it another shot because it said "completed".

When this dev first started releasing games (back when the OG was still alive, r.i.p), they would only withhold episodes from non-patrons for maybe a few months. Now they will literally wait years, withholding multiple episodes.

Not worth the wait. Every character speaks as if they are a thesaurus wanking itself off, taking dozens of lines of dialogue to say something that could have been done in one sentence.

If it weren't a compulsion of mine to always know how something ends, I would never have bothered re-downloading.

It's not a bad game, it just isn't as good as it thinks it is.
What are you talking about?

Android Episode 17 Epilogue 1... v0.18.0b

That is the same version everyone else has...it has the ending plus the 1st epilogue.

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes