3.80 star(s) 76 Votes

Trakzer

Oct 3, 2017
soo... v18 is refusing to download and bricking my phone so does anybody have links for v17? for android of course... if pre installed would be perfect but since i don't know if the old version auto updates to the newest one either is good... i think

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
This also isn't my problem. It's been in the application folder. Unless it's something I'm not understanding. Ill check the discord too though.
There is a new Mac build out if you are still having issues.

soo... v18 is refusing to download and bricking my phone so does anybody have links for v17? for android of course... if pre installed would be perfect but since i don't know if the old version auto updates to the newest one either is good... i think
Yes, new Android builds have been updated here:

Trakzer

Oct 3, 2017
There is a new Mac build out if you are still having issues.

Yes, new Android builds have been updated here:

i did found v17 at platinmods but it popped up so many song missing notifications on my screen that i got discouraged to play it lmao

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
i did found v17 at platinmods but it popped up so many song missing notifications on my screen that i got discouraged to play it lmao
That one is probably different it just came out. If it came from some random site, chances are they added something. The Itch.io one is the official source.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Trakzer
3.80 star(s) 76 Votes