3.70 star(s) 82 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so only emily, haley and maggie have extended endings? Val's evil or good and rest girls paths ended on ep17? if so then weird choice from devs.

if surprise was kiara then lame-sauce.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
valerie_preview.png

Shale Hill Secrets Epilogue 2 Preview

Hey everyone, how's it going?

Just a quick update on the development of the Shale Hill Secrets epilogues. We’re hard at work on the scenes for the second release and are currently in the final stages of wrapping everything up.

As you already know, we didn’t just want to deliver a single “special scene” with the girls. We aimed for something more exciting, with a mini plot that captures a bit of the journey the new couple has been through since the end of Episode 17.

Sam_preview.png

Again, on this launch, you’ll have the opportunity to play three new expanded endings with three different girls. We don't want to give away any spoilers, so for now, we’ll keep who will be with you guys this month in secret.... However, I think the images give a little hint, don’t they?

Stay tuned, we’ll have more updates soon! A big shoutout to everyone,
The Love-Joint Team.

nightwingbluebrry13

Oct 8, 2018
I’ve looked and it doesn’t seem like there’s any guides/Walkthroughs or that they’re really necessary for the scenes.

But I still wanted to ask if there’s like a list of any of the actually IMPORTANT choices throughout the game. Just started episode 5 and the “Target Photo” choice seemed kinda important and I was wondering if it or any other choices do have an impact.

wuckfit123

Dec 12, 2019
View attachment 4064048

Shale Hill Secrets Epilogue 2 Preview

Hey everyone, how's it going?

Just a quick update on the development of the Shale Hill Secrets epilogues. We’re hard at work on the scenes for the second release and are currently in the final stages of wrapping everything up.

As you already know, we didn’t just want to deliver a single “special scene” with the girls. We aimed for something more exciting, with a mini plot that captures a bit of the journey the new couple has been through since the end of Episode 17.

View attachment 4064050

Again, on this launch, you’ll have the opportunity to play three new expanded endings with three different girls. We don't want to give away any spoilers, so for now, we’ll keep who will be with you guys this month in secret.... However, I think the images give a little hint, don’t they?

Stay tuned, we’ll have more updates soon! A big shoutout to everyone,
The Love-Joint Team.
Ok so it looks like next epilogues will be Sam, Valerie, and ...? Chances it's gonna be Leah, but one can hope for a proper Alexis ending

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is that Sam?
lookslike it.

I’ve looked and it doesn’t seem like there’s any guides/Walkthroughs or that they’re really necessary for the scenes.

But I still wanted to ask if there’s like a list of any of the actually IMPORTANT choices throughout the game. Just started episode 5 and the “Target Photo” choice seemed kinda important and I was wondering if it or any other choices do have an impact.
no and those are easy to guess.

i hope emily ending advances to 3some with her sister. :p

Reactions: CGPUK

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Huh. So I did get her scene in ep2, but she’s still in jail by ep6. Would you happen to know why that might’ve happened? Did I make a wrong choice at some point?
she should be out with that ankle thing monitoring her. if she got arrested after that masquerade party then she got jailed for a while. she has 2 sexscenes and 1 non-sex scene (that masquerade party) by that point.

Reactions: nightwingbluebrry13

nightwingbluebrry13

Oct 8, 2018
she should be out with that ankle thing monitoring her. if she got arrested after that masquerade party then she got jailed for a while. she has 2 sexscenes and 1 non-sex scene (that masquerade party) by that point.
Okay, so I’m on ep8 and she’s still in jail. Should she be out by now? And do I need another playthrough for that second sex scene with her in ep6?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Okay, so I’m on ep8 and she’s still in jail. Should she be out by now? And do I need another playthrough for that second sex scene with her in ep6?
as said she should be out and under surveillance by that ankle collar thx to her daddy. all scenes are achievable with 1 playthru so if you didn't get some you fubared somewhere.

Reactions: nightwingbluebrry13

nightwingbluebrry13

Oct 8, 2018
as said she should be out and under surveillance by that ankle collar thx to her daddy. all scenes are achievable with 1 playthru so if you didn't get some you fubared somewhere.
Any idea where that could have been? Because apparently none of the choices really matter or are easy, but I definitely didn’t turn down any of her advances.
Also, just thanks for helping in general man, I really appreciate it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Any idea where that could have been? Because apparently none of the choices really matter or are easy, but I definitely didn’t turn down any of her advances.
Also, just thanks for helping in general man, I really appreciate it.
beats me, her story is bit tied to others like val and mr hetebro dante etc.

you can use cheats to see all gallery items.

3.70 star(s) 82 Votes