3.70 star(s) 84 Votes

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
How do i kiss sam at the lake? help
This is part of the Episode 4, where the game still has something of a sandbox element going on. You just have to click through all of the possible activities up to that point - something like "meet Sam at Annette Taylor" - the lake is behind the high school.

Tomato7700

Aug 7, 2022
v0.12.1 is now out, it might fix the gallery issue, it is

I will compress this new version as well if you want to wait.
Could you please compress Double Homework too? Please!!!!
I really want to play that game offline and want to see the bonus gallery so much.

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
The MC has step over the moral line so many times. Don't think you need to go on and on and on and on about every thing that cross's the line. I'm at the part about entering Sam's room and the conflict he's having is giving me a headache. Other than that, thumbs up.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
I love the game. It has a unique story that is not found in any other game

zuulan

Oct 12, 2020
Graphis are good, Story is not bad either, but what is annoying that there is no choice and Fake sandboxis clicking that will not make no difference. MC is forced by design to be Simp with some Down played moralist. The only choices are are you willing to bang someone or not.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Greetings everyone!

We are thrilled to announce the arrival of another free release of SHS that many of you have eagerly awaited. As you know, the life of our MC and the whole world of Shale Hill is brimming with activity.

You saw at the end of the last episode that the action is going to new heights, with things getting more and more interesting as we discover more about this world. With the assistance of our trusted companions, we’re probably going to keep stumbling upon unsettling yet intriguing revelations. However, not everything is gloomy, as evidenced by the positive events in the previous episode.

Now, the moment has finally arrived for everyone to witness the unfolding of the next episode. Get ready to embark on an exciting journey and discover what lies ahead...

to download Shale Hill Secrets on

Note: The update on the Steam version will come later once we sort out some technical issues.

And if you didn’t realize already, currently have access to twelve full episodes of the game. So if you’re curious what happens next, we’d really appreciate the support!

All the best, The Love-Joint Team.

3.70 star(s) 84 Votes