3.70 star(s) 84 Votes

misterandy33

Jun 27, 2022
Leah: I agree with all you said. Valerie's father accused one of you (Leah and MC) as being part of the brotherhood. Wouldn't surprise me, tbh.

Emily: Wasn't always cold and cruel, though. I think her father may have been a contributing factor in why they broke up, i.e. forced her to break up with MC, and now she has to act this way to essentially lie about her true feelings towards the MC. The possibility to actually see those cracks in her commitment to this lie, depends on which Emily-path you're on.

Valerie: "I find her the most attractive of the characters" 100%! I'm sad she turned out to be who she is. Call me whatever, but I never caught on to the hints that she was. Perhaps I need to do another playthrough and see if I can pick up on those hints...

Haley and Maggie: "butting into an existing relationship" Maybe... Then again, you can pursue relationships with them prior to reuniting them, so... *shrugs* idk.

Coffeeshop girl (Lidia): I blame the author's (mis-)use of Daz3D for this, but her character model seems too young for her age/role.

The cheerleader (Alexis): Yeah, the webcam incident was definitely a negative, even MC's internal dialogue: "This girl is a walking disaster, how do I still want to breed with her?" "It occurs to me that keeping Alexis as a pet might be a complete and utter disaster... At least the ride down should be fun."

Sam: "Sleeping with her but not telling her what's going on violates the trust in their relationship" I don't entirely agree... It's one thing to straight up lie, and it's another thing to say "There's some bad things going on, and I'd love to tell you, but I can't/shouldn't, to keep you safe/plausible deniability." It's not like the bad guys would not do something to her just because you were NOT sleeping with her... That said, I still probably wouldn't sleep with her. Her whole "addiction" to the MC's election campaign, despite MC's wishes, is a negative.

You left out Sandra. Love to hear your thoughts on her.

"taking advantage of Haley" I don't feel like this one is accurate, though... The others on this list, arguably, yes.

Note: these are all based on a "sleep with (almost) everyone perspective." Sandra's mom, Lidia, and Kristen are on my no-fly list (for my main profile/playthrough). Now you've made me curious what a no-, or single-LI playthrough would be like...

Reactions: humanstickobserver

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

S4L Teaser | New Game

Hey friends, how are you?

Just passing by to tell you all we’re cooking something new for our beloved patrons out there. Yep, there’s fresh content coming soon… Stay tuned!

Reactions: Ghostly and rogokin

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if they don't work on 2 games at the same time then latter announcement would been better.

yondermanre

Jun 7, 2023
they already say on discord that the plan is to release the new game first chapters together with SHS, so yeah, SHS probably has some way to go still. probably will end wrapping up at 21-22 chapters or somethin like that

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
does the "allepisodes" cheat code unlock the paywalled episodes too? or do i need to use crackedchapters
latter

they already say on discord that the plan is to release the new game first chapters together with SHS, so yeah, SHS probably has some way to go still. probably will end wrapping up at 21-22 chapters or somethin like that
well we'll see how it goes.

misterandy33

Jun 27, 2022
Emily: Wasn't always cold and cruel, though. I think her father may have been a contributing factor in why they broke up, i.e. forced her to break up with MC, and now she has to act this way to essentially lie about her true feelings towards the MC. The possibility to actually see those cracks in her commitment to this lie, depends on which Emily-path you're on.
Edit:

Emily: Her father did force/pressure her to break up with the MC.
1698898642388.png

3.70 star(s) 84 Votes