3.70 star(s) 84 Votes

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
First thing: this render of Leah is rather frightening. That's the expression of an axe murderer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Second, I have several versions going and thought that the skip function here worked as it does in RenPy games, only skipping unseen text if you toggled that option, but that is not the case. As with RenPy, the default stops at decisions, but you can blow right through scenes you haven't already seen without even the slightest hiccup.

Was this a change to the game? A glitch due to the cheat? Or am I just not remembering correctly?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have a Big question about this game. When do I get to be with Leah???? Is she off the table?
I want to progress with Leah, please.
you mean sister? if so then eventually (inside next couple updates) i'd say, that girl who is campus security or something like that feels like never but if this goes to same length as dfd and dh its entirely possible that mc and she end up fucking somewhere (like in her office).

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Any plans for an updated cheat table?
Is something beyond 8.5 out? If so, I'd expect changing the last value to "11" might do it. Then again, I don't know if there is any requirement to change the target path, or if it can update based on definitions in the table.

tbzoo

Feb 24, 2019
Is something beyond 8.5 out? If so, I'd expect changing the last value to "11" might do it. Then again, I don't know if there is any requirement to change the target path, or if it can update based on definitions in the table.
0.9.0 is out. I don't really know what to look for in CT to update the table. Any advice is appreciated.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
0.9.0 is out. I don't really know what to look for in CT to update the table. Any advice is appreciated.
Search for the 8.0 thread (just search "Shale Hill" in the general search). The guy that set up the table is active there and you can likely make the request.

Reactions: voltairepop

Dunacting

Jun 13, 2020
You can't play this version 0.9 unless you are a paid supporter on Patreon. If you are a supporter you can get this version there, you don't need this site.

I still can't get passed version 0.6.

Reactions: Zane Truesdale
3.70 star(s) 84 Votes