• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
Good news! I am happy that you are still motivated!

There were some bugs after the last update and sometimes the people criticized too much or too personal and not in a constructive way, so I asked myself if you still have fun developing this game? You do a great job, keep up the good work!
But where would the world be without critics? They develop better writers, actors, singers, musicians, businesses... you need "all" types of criticism, some lesser, some more.

Hi
Not abandoned, after going through many posts here, I have decided to drop the sandbox mode. I'm still working on the next update.
Do you have an estimated time frame?

Reactions: JanisL and EZ8lt

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
I love how Jesse calls the MC dumbo ....and I can't wait for more lotion. I live for lotion

Griswold

May 24, 2019
But where would the world be without critics? They develop better writers, actors, singers, musicians, businesses... you need "all" types of criticism, some lesser, some more.

Do you have an estimated time frame?
As you can see, I am not a native speaker :eek:

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
Despite changing the character's name it still shows up.

Am I running an old version and this has already been corrected or is this completely abandoned? There are dozens and dozens of grammatical errors, very basic ones that are leading me to believe I have an outdated version.

Mad_Koala

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2020
Despite changing the character's name it still shows up.

Am I running an old version and this has already been corrected or is this completely abandoned? There are dozens and dozens of grammatical errors, very basic ones that are leading me to believe I have an outdated version.
The last version is not even working so I guess its abandoned
Hi
Not abandoned, after going through many posts here, I have decided to drop the sandbox mode. I'm still working on the next update.

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
Well, I don't know what a sandbox mode is. As a novelist, what I know is that the writing in the game has been butchered which makes the story difficult to follow that, in turn, sends people away. And the tone of the characters is very linear, so there's no need to be bitter about it, you're the one that went public with your work. It's just constructive criticism.

It's always better to have a second pair of eyes.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Played this last night. It's not the most original game out there but I don't think that means it's bad.

Not really sure about the inclusion of the book in terms of purpose. Not to mention I think the dev us going to face a shitshow of criticism if the plot goes where I think it's going.

I think the elimination oc the sandbox is a good idea as if really doesn't fit that well. The story is linear, so really not much reason to jump around. I do hope thst making this change doesn't mean having to restart from scratch for the players.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Played this last night. It's not the most original game out there but I don't think that means it's bad.

Not really sure about the inclusion of the book in terms of purpose. Not to mention I think the dev us going to face a shitshow of criticism if the plot goes where I think it's going.

I think the elimination oc the sandbox is a good idea as if really doesn't fit that well. The story is linear, so really not much reason to jump around. I do hope thst making this change doesn't mean having to restart from scratch for the players.

I'll bite,been thinking about downloading but I want to know where you think its going. Haven't played yet,and now I'm shook lol

I will point out that on lewdzone it does have an interracial tag.

Bullgano10

Mar 6, 2019
Mid-September?
Should we be happy or not? I mean I respect your real life and stuff things but giving an update each 4 months, its sad because people really liked this game.

Samael-79

Aug 26, 2020
the game is interesting, i managed to get to the end without too many problems, i love jessie, actually i like all the women of the house, some characters are creepy, i go to the neighbor and find my brother masturbating in front of me, really? ahaahha:LOL:

Reactions: Cooling Prob
2.00 star(s) 7 Votes