2.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Remember the title, it's "shameless". So, what we've seen so far stays true to its title no matter how much you hated it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mad_Koala

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I for one hope that at least the mom and sisters will be purely for the MC only and no other dicks touch them

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I've seen waaaaay worse. What's that one that keeps going and going Indecent desires or something like that with that ubar hot girl Monique. You chase around all over hells half acre and can never find anybody and it's been going for years
Don't forget the forced NTR on the Asian girl, but is supposedly not forced because you can look away XD (Is what earned that thread the NTR tag).

Speaking of that though, this one sounds like it needs that tag too, with that neighbour lady (since MC finds her fucking another dude after she seduces him according to a previous comment).

LaVale

Sep 25, 2017
Dev, the call of the images is incorrect in some choices, example you have all the images but at the time of making choices, the names of the images change "mcroom1" == "broom1" and so on, I had to unzip images.rpa and change the names of the images (folder scenes) so that they load correctly, it is not always the case, but it happens.

it is a code writing error, it is best to make calls by route, so that this problem does not happen to you. hoping in a future you can solve this, greetings.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Shameless v3.0 beta
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Pulse12

Sep 7, 2018
My advice to the dev would be to immediately steer back to the direction of 1.0 build. The interactions with the sisters, and mom are why the first impressions were postive. However, eveything in 3.0 is just not working. There is nothing wrong with adding other girls to the mix, the problem is forcing us to have to watch a bunch of ugly bastards have fun with them. If you want to go the NTR route we cant stop you since its your game. But based on the comments above, I don't think many of the people that were waiting for the game will stick around. My advice would be to continue Jessie salon story line, Lucie also needs alot more screen time. Claire has that 2nd date waiting. & please for the love of god give us a moment with Lisa where we dont have to see her disgusting brother, in fact, delete him from the game completely. & one last request, please do not force our character to have to see Sara getting banged by her old ass dad, its obvious we are heading in that direction. If so, lock it behind as many NTR warnings as humanly possible. But yeah, big rant. Again, the content up until the date with Claire is A+.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Well, I finally made it back to this game, and it will probably be the last time that I play it. I don't mind games that offer sharing, but I am not into just watching, and there is just too much of that without really being able to skip it, or join in. Plus not being able to put it on auto, so I am not having to click until my arthritis makes me have to stop. Overall, it is just not the kind of game that I enjoy. I wish you success Mad Koala.

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
I remember playing this game a while back. I liked the girls looks and got as far as the neighbors brother jacking off. Not really my thing plus the mc, all he did was Jack off. Now I see the thicc neighbor fuck another guy, see her son fuck his sister. See the Asian girl get naked with her dad, and see the beach massage girl hanging out with a fat naked guy. Meanwhile the mc, just jacks off.
This game really went from maybe a good game to pure beta cuck mc. Well I'm out. Good luck with your game, hope it goes in the direction you want.

Reactions: Teddy 369

AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022
Where is an i-patch for this game? First I downloaded the compressed version and Mom stays Maisie. Then I read here that someone said it was because of the compressed version. Or is this not a family-friendly game at all? Is there an error or can I change it myself somehow? The character names as described cannot be changed either.:unsure:

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
Where is an i-patch for this game? First I downloaded the compressed version and Mom stays Maisie. Then I read here that someone said it was because of the compressed version. Or is this not a family-friendly game at all? Is there an error or can I change it myself somehow? The character names as described cannot be changed either.:unsure:
in my script she is mom !

2.00 star(s) 7 Votes