2.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Mad_Koala

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2020
Still getting missing image on some frames. Maybe clicking on locations with nothing planned, like visiting each girl first morning.
Also, I tried clicking heart while in the city and it messed everything up. If it should only be used in specific place then it should not be clickable anywhere else.
This should fix it, don't use old saves.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: BigIrishLug

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well it has some NTR vibes to this game depending on if certain women will become Li or harem thing

Karen is definatly doing others then u have a few others with old guys

Then karen her son with this other girl

Just hope the mc his mother figure wont get done by some other dude when she goes for that photoshoot

Other then that a blue ball fest so far not much action yet if ur not counting two milf characters that get plowed by other dudes

Gues the MC is a blueballs beta in this game

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
This should fix it, don't use old saves.

Mega
Fresh start in Beta 3, clicking on rooms gives black screen with something in upper left corner written in red, but behind the date so can't see exactly what it says.
Also needs a skip function.
OK, I unren'd it and got skip, but the link over version now gives grey or grey checker instead of black screen and it keeps repeating the same events.

Last edited:

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
not just missing pics of MC's bedroom, but also the Living Room as well... at least the copy I'm playing, the incest patch is working. is there a possibility of a patch coming out that can fix these image errors and other things?

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
another dead game rise ! 30% pics are not there ! we have errors when i click on room i get new place icon behind kitchen and living room ! mom sleep withou bra but when i wake her she have bra in 1 second !

• Haha
Reactions: JanisL

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
You're back !! (y) :love:

I've always liked this one and thought it should get a little higher rating. One thing great about it is that big sister, she makes my jeans tight every time sees on the screen :eek:

Last edited:

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Mad_Koala So, based on this:

Well it has some NTR vibes to this game depending on if certain women will become Li or harem thing

Karen is definatly doing others then u have a few others with old guys

Then karen her son with this other girl

Just hope the mc his mother figure wont get done by some other dude when she goes for that photoshoot

Other then that a blue ball fest so far not much action yet if ur not counting two milf characters that get plowed by other dudes

Gues the MC is a blueballs beta in this game
What's up with the NTR situation. You said a while back (according to your comments) that NTR was not in the plans. Are you confirming that you've officially added it? Is Karen a Love Interest? If not, are we interacting with her in anyway? I definitely know I'm not sticking around if Family members are gonna get NTR'd optional or not. If it's some random slut, I don't care as much, but definitely not LI and definitely definitely not Family members.

Just want to know what your plans are.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Mad_Koala So, based on this:

What's up with the NTR situation. You said a while back (according to your comments) that NTR was not in the plans. Are you confirming that you've officially added it? Is Karen a Love Interest? If not, are we interacting with her in anyway? I definitely know I'm not sticking around if Family members are gonna get NTR'd optional or not. If it's some random slut, I don't care as much, but definitely not LI and definitely definitely not Family members.

Just want to know what your plans are.
Karen is a neighbourhood milf who gave her hair salon to one of the mc sisters

She invites the mc over her place and u go there a few times as well

She seduces him quite a bit but nothing happend with her and the mc

But u do find her with another guy doing certain things

So is she a LI maybe so far it was only seduction so could be a optional LI or just stays as a seduction typ woman

For me she is already out as a potential Li if thats the case caus yeah dont need to hit that after watching another dude already doing her

But yeah there is another girl that u see a video off a usb stick and it shows Karen her son doing that girl ... and later on u meet that girl alone and again that girl is maybe not a Li just a side character but if she becomes a potential Li yeah not my thing either

And u have a neighbour with a brother that jacks off naked in front of her when u visit them and the story hints that it was not the first time that something like that happend between them

So yeah she aint a Li but she is into the mc as a friend for now so who knows ... But yeah again she is not my pick as a Li just on the way that the scene is set up

So yeah definatly a shame that this dev has a few women already off to a rough start

Wondering why there aint a tag for it in the first place

Superscrew

Jul 6, 2020
View attachment 575946

Overview:
Due to unfortunate circumstances, you were forced to live with your Aunt, away from home, in another state… After 5 years, you decide to come back to your home town …
Time has changed everything… It’s not the same place you used to live 5 years ago. You are excited to explore the town, meet new people, build new relationships…
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-05-15
Release Date: 2022-05-15
Developer: MadKoala -
Censored: No
Version: 3.0 Beta 3
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Previous Saves are not compatible

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android
(v0.2): MEGA - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Patches:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 564485 View attachment 564486 View attachment 564487 View attachment 564488 View attachment 564489 View attachment 564490 View attachment 564491 View attachment 564493
Seems to be quite a few images are missing

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
unfortunately, even the Beta 3 version of this still has several missing images, the previous incest patch DOES, repeat DOES, work with it though. I'm mostly seeing that it's the MC's bedroom images that are missing. I decided to replay from the beginning.

2.00 star(s) 7 Votes