2.00 star(s) 7 Votes

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
Karen is a neighbourhood milf who gave her hair salon to one of the mc sisters

She invites the mc over her place and u go there a few times as well

She seduces him quite a bit but nothing happend with her and the mc

But u do find her with another guy doing certain things

So is she a LI maybe so far it was only seduction so could be a optional LI or just stays as a seduction typ woman

For me she is already out as a potential Li if thats the case caus yeah dont need to hit that after watching another dude already doing her

But yeah there is another girl that u see a video off a usb stick and it shows Karen her son doing that girl ... and later on u meet that girl alone and again that girl is maybe not a Li just a side character but if she becomes a potential Li yeah not my thing either

And u have a neighbour with a brother that jacks off naked in front of her when u visit them and the story hints that it was not the first time that something like that happend between them

So yeah she aint a Li but she is into the mc as a friend for now so who knows ... But yeah again she is not my pick as a Li just on the way that the scene is set up

So yeah definatly a shame that this dev has a few women already off to a rough start

Wondering why there aint a tag for it in the first place

So I downloaded this in vain. Not my game if there is so much of all that shit. Then it would go if all this shit was completely avoidable, so it wouldn’t even happen in the background, but if just skippable, then I can’t play. I really don’t start looking at other men with women.

brankom

Mar 3, 2022
It seemed interesting but as soon as I saw in the top of the screen money value I closed the VN, good luck.

Effinpist

May 10, 2018
Not sure what to think of this game. I like the models, but the story is so sporadic and disjointed. The sister buys a salon without having any kind of license to cut hair, the MC plans to open a business with no money, The book Claire suggests appears to be a ntr novel, and everyone is getting laid except for the MC. It's just plain weird.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Did anybody get to the store with Jessie to get the supplies for the salon Saturday morning?

Last edited:

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Not sure what to think of this game. I like the models, but the story is so sporadic and disjointed. The sister buys a salon without having any kind of license to cut hair, the MC plans to open a business with no money, The book Claire suggests appears to be a ntr novel, and everyone is getting laid except for the MC. It's just plain weird.
I agree. The MC has Mom, Older Sister and Karen all throwing themselves at him and he just keeps leaving. It isn't like he is some scared virgin. He says he has a business degree, so he has been to college. Is the Dev of this game some 15 year old virgin? Cause none of this makes any sense at all.

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Mostly, you get to play as the male character but in some cases, you get to play as other characters to help them make decisions.

So does that mean when we get the choice to make said decisions where said character is thirsty for MC, and when we are MC again we can refuse or act upon it?

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
unfortunately, even the Beta 3 version of this still has several missing images, the previous incest patch DOES, repeat DOES, work with it though. I'm mostly seeing that it's the MC's bedroom images that are missing. I decided to replay from the beginning.
How do you make that work? in my case i added scripts.rpa to game and also remove script.rpy rpyc and still didn't work... also i saw a Relationship.rpy file and made some changes but not applied (Still call's mother by name)

EDIT: OK got it , just need to start from the beginning to work...

Last edited:

ntrswitchoff

Oct 29, 2019
The game is a pure blue balling voyeur fest. Is this one of those devs that really trys to get as close to ntr as they can without going over the line? This seems like a super troll, especially with the terrible game mechanics and transitions. It take 2 hours to get through something that should take 2 minutes.

Edit: Finished this versions a few minutes after writing the first part, and, yeah.... The game is boarder line comedic. Even the last few choices doesn't let you leave. Koala " Nope, I will consider it If I start getting requests. If i ever decide to add NTR content, they will be optional and players will be able to decide whether they want NTR or not by using in-game choices. "

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
At least the mom and sisters are safe for now lol ... But that probally will change after the mom gets her photoshoot :ROFLMAO:

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
I've seen waaaaay worse. What's that one that keeps going and going Indecent desires or something like that with that ubar hot girl Monique. You chase around all over hells half acre and can never find anybody and it's been going for years

• Haha
Reactions: michael1984

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I really wanted to like this VN, however, The only sex for the MC is his hand and he doesnt even switch hands for strange! He watches everyone else have sex, pays for everything, reads books....about people having sex and what do we get as players? A metric fuck ton of jacking off in bed. Not for me I am out. I have seen more polished things from an archeologist that pulled something out of the ground half caked in rust and covered by dirt.

2.00 star(s) 7 Votes