• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.00 star(s) 7 Votes

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
Dosn´t matter which update I played all have the same fu.... Bug after the Cat Return. You can´t go in the Kitchen or your Room and everywhere else nothing happens!!!
Yup. It's a tragedy, this could be such a good game, girls aren't too bad, story needs a little work, but the mechanics just do not work well yet.

Tom10

May 25, 2017
Does anyone think that the best girl here is Malena from the Novel ? LOL

Not to say the others are bad, but she's just the best so far

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
I like the idea and the images. Will add this Game to the " play soon " list lol

Any chance of a walkthrough ?

marcusx

Dec 26, 2018
Pls update android version? it says version Shameless-v0.2-Eng-universal-release .apk but here it says 2A? thanks!

sbbre461

Mar 17, 2019
starting a new game on the night of the second day when I click on Maisie's room this error appears, I attach txt file.

merlin1320

Aug 12, 2019
So I didn't read the whole forum but did anyone else get an error when they try to visit the mother or Jessie after giving a head massage to the mother on Friday night? If so how to fix?

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
The middle girl in the banner looks like Megan Fox good times.. Im really interest in try this game but.. Im not sure if the game has enough content.. I really hate play games with few min. of game because if I enjoy so much.. :(

I think Im gonna wait a few updates more..

Griswold

May 24, 2019
After 2 months I am pretty sure %99,98 this game get abandoned
Well, the dev was very activ and wrote much here after releasing of 0.2 beta, but there were many bugs and a lot of people criticised him heavily. Maybe he lost his self motivation.

• Wow
Reactions: JanisL

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
View attachment 575946

Overview:
Due to unfortunate circumstances, you were forced to live with your Aunt, away from home, in another state… After 5 years, you decide to come back to your home town …
Time has changed everything… It’s not the same place you used to live 5 years ago. You are excited to explore the town, meet new people, build new relationships…
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-05-28
Release Date: 2020-05-28
Developer: MadKoala -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2a Beta
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Previous Saves are not compatible

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Android
(v0.2): MEGA - - -

BaasB and Twelvemonkey thanks for the links

View attachment 564485 View attachment 564486 View attachment 564487 View attachment 564488 View attachment 564489 View attachment 564490 View attachment 564491 View attachment 564493
How would you guys/gals rate this game compared to something like SL or Being a DIK?

Griswold

May 24, 2019
Good news! I am happy that you are still motivated!

There were some bugs after the last update and sometimes the people criticized to much or to personal and not in a constructive way, so I asked myself if you have still fun devolping this game. You do a great job, keep up the good work!

2.00 star(s) 7 Votes