2.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I think you should have debugged this a bit more. Ok a LOT more. Almost every other scene gets an error

Reactions: Cornfield

Mad_Koala

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2020

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I want to like this game, I really do. It is just that the mechanics are wonky, like if I back up to redo a choice or to reread something, the scene is not like it was. Also no skip through, so if you feel that you say maybe mislabeled a character (Like misspelling a word) , or maybe you just want to change it, you have to go all the way back through what you have already finished by clicking.
It is decent enough to at least think about coming back sometime. The story line is decent and is told well enough. The renders are pretty good.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
0.2c Beta - Mega
downlaod b and c version and again no feet massage scene ! when i back game show me sunday evening talk with mom and game change from evening to night and give me one choice to change clothes and again skip the massage scene !!!

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
version 0.2c, error when you only borrow money to your older sister.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u's10/18.jpg'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 's10/18.jpg'.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Rework the faces dev...some of the faces makes my wanna sing 'dude looks like a lady' but with the opposite meaning.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
So, when I played this during the first release, it had promise and I was pretty into it. The scene with the old lady getting fucked was uncalled for. Glad it is optional now (especially since old saves don't work. I did not want to experience that again), but then why bother keeping in a scene where MC has to watch a short douche masturbate like, really? A lot of shit going on in this update just made me uncomfortable. Especially Karen. I hope whatever the dev is obviously planning for that bitch will be avoidable. I also don't get the "book reading". It adds literally nothing to the story and YOU HAVE to do it. It would be different if it was at least interesting but even the book is going in a predictable and not good direction. Perhaps I just don't get it or am missing something. The MC is also really unlikable now. Like he doesn't have any backbone (common theme nowadays). Especially during that Karen scene yuck. Weird things happen, and he just lets them happen. I woulda knocked out Cris's teeth and even told Karen to fuck off and eat a dick, also make sure the kid is alright. Because what the fuck was that?. Typical Karen bullshit I guess. I'll give him props though for actually saying his true feelings during the date instead of pretending to not be miserable just to please a girl. Idk, so far I'm just not into it anymore.

Apr 16, 2020
Android ver is sorta broken after you give Lisa the cat I am unable to go to my room or kitchen. So I cant move on
Night scenes are broken aunt night screen is day scene so you can pretty much farm points
The one with the salon room at rightist broken as well renpy error both times

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
So, when I played this during the first release, it had promise and I was pretty into it. The scene with the old lady getting fucked was uncalled for. Glad it is optional now (especially since old saves don't work. I did not want to experience that again), but then why bother keeping in a scene where MC has to watch a short douche masturbate like, really? A lot of shit going on in this update just made me uncomfortable. Especially Karen. I hope whatever the dev is obviously planning for that bitch will be avoidable. I also don't get the "book reading". It adds literally nothing to the story and YOU HAVE to do it. It would be different if it was at least interesting but even the book is going in a predictable and not good direction. Perhaps I just don't get it or am missing something. The MC is also really unlikable now. Like he doesn't have any backbone (common theme nowadays). Especially during that Karen scene yuck. Weird things happen, and he just lets them happen. I woulda knocked out Cris's teeth and even told Karen to fuck off and eat a dick, also make sure the kid is alright. Because what the fuck was that?. Typical Karen bullshit I guess. I'll give him props though for actually saying his true feelings during the date instead of pretending to not be miserable just to please a girl. Idk, so far I'm just not into it anymore.
I agree with most things you said but I like Karen for now because it's nice to see milf aggressively seduce a man :LOL:

2.00 star(s) 7 Votes