2.00 star(s) 7 Votes

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
I'm stuck after i got the cat back. I can't go to my room or the kitchen, and there's nothing to do in the other rooms. Bug or am i missing something?
Okay I am running into a problem. When I find the cat and give the cat back to Lisa. I head back to the house and when I click on the available rooms, the three girls aren't there, I cant seem to go to my bedroom or kitchen. I can only manage take a shower but it gives me no option to progress the story???
Saturday Afternoon is apparently the end. Yes Three days, no notice.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: stal1234

JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
Well, here we go.
Day one.
1) Kicked Maisie out of the bathroom.
2) Finished his lunch without talking.
Day two.
1) What's the point of jerking off? Let's get up.
2) Why would I go to Maisie's? I'm leaving before I get caught.
3) Jesse, you'll give me my money back.
4) Spank Jesse's ass. (What's the big deal?)

And as a result, we have the next shit...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And so three more times.

Wherever you go, you got nothing to do here...
What do you mean? It's not a fucking game, it's just a fucking brain!

For the especially gifted!
Downloaded from https://f95zone.to/masked/mega.nz/4...zyVujlXbe5QnJko7OeMDP1ovGL2yrjLLUbMIUSEG7tTE8.

I didn't use the old save, I deleted it everywhere, I started a new game.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I restarted it and I think I did something to screw things up. I went to visit Maise or whatever her name is. It kept repeating it if I went to visit her before I went to bed and went to the living room to start the Lisa cat quest. I was able to finish the version.

I think of watching the jerking animation, I mean if I wanted to see someone jerk off I would watch myself lol. That you can imagine being with one of the girls of your choice.

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
I really hate the "she's sleeping, i don't want to disturb her" notices when the girls are asleep. That is the whole reason we are here is to disturb their sleep and do .... stuff, duh.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I really hate the "she's sleeping, i don't want to disturb her" notices when the girls are asleep. That is the whole reason we are here is to disturb their sleep and do .... stuff, duh.
Go play Big Brother and all the other sleep creeping shit that's out there.

Reactions: Valeck

JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
Who would tell me who's who here.
If Maisie is the default aunt of MC, and 2 other girls are his cousins. What the hell is Jessie calling Maisie an aunt for?
And who is Selina?
Here you can get a dislocated brain.

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
After returning Lisa's cat only option is to take a nap and go to Karen, but there should be a scene in the kitchen with Maisie before that.
label kitchend3:
hide screen homeNav
scene kitch3_1 with fade
t "{i}Looks like [maisie]'s making lunch{/i}"
Is there something wrong with the code or did I miss something?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Who would tell me who's who here.
If Maisie is the default aunt of MC, and 2 other girls are his cousins. What the hell is Jessie calling Maisie an aunt for?
And who is Selina?
Here you can get a dislocated brain.
Selina is the aunt, Maise is the mother, the 2 girls are the sisters. Must've been a typo or something.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I don't know what kind of world the dev is building or indeed he lives in to think people nap this much.

No wonder she lost her job the lazy bitch. She's barely out of bed.

And that MC is in the lead of schizophrenic characters in a VN. One minute he's talking about how awsome a milfs tits are then when she practically slaps them on a plate and screams "fuck me big boy" he stutters his way out like a terrified virgin.

He was fine in the shower talking to the mother of the group, slapping ass for fun and all round perving .... yet everytime sex appears in his vision he suddenly turns to jelly boy and wobbles his way out of the conversation.
you're right. Every time a woman clearly approaches him to flirt, he freaks out and goes home. Not only do we have to corrupt the girls, we are also going to have to mature this boy

Mad_Koala

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2020
I got the mother changing clothes event at morning and again at night, after giving the cat to the girl I can't go back to my room or find a way to progress any further
Probably been mentioned before but I'm stuck in a loop in the beginning when I see Maisie changing, slap Jessie's butt, go out somewhere only for it to repeat endlessly.
Hi, I slap Jessie's butt and after that I can't do anything. "there is no one here" in all location. I'm Stuck. Who can help me?
I'm stuck after i got the cat back. I can't go to my room or the kitchen, and there's nothing to do in the other rooms. Bug or am i missing something?
Okay I am running into a problem. When I find the cat and give the cat back to Lisa. I head back to the house and when I click on the available rooms, the three girls aren't there, I cant seem to go to my bedroom or kitchen. I can only manage take a shower but it gives me no option to progress the story???
9 Days*

I restarted it and I think I did something to screw things up. I went to visit Maise or whatever her name is. It kept repeating it if I went to visit her before I went to bed and went to the living room to start the Lisa cat quest. I was able to finish the version.

I think of watching the jerking animation, I mean if I wanted to see someone jerk off I would watch myself lol. That you can imagine being with one of the girls of your choice.
After returning Lisa's cat only option is to take a nap and go to Karen, but there should be a scene in the kitchen with Maisie before that.
label kitchend3:
hide screen homeNav
scene kitch3_1 with fade
t "{i}Looks like [maisie]'s making lunch{/i}"
Is there something wrong with the code or did I miss something?
v0.2b
Win/Mac -

2.00 star(s) 7 Votes