2.00 star(s) 7 Votes

JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
In general, the impression of this handicraft is below any criticism. So, friend, grind your handicraft to an acceptable level.

Reactions: oysterkeeper

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Shamelessly sharing update links?? That's a dev I like right there!! ^^
BTW... devs sharing links and being shamelessly cool does play into who I support. :D
Oh I'm so shameless. Ok. I'm not punny enough today. I'll see myself out.. shamelessly.

Reactions: Mad_Koala

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
0.2a has a few bugs still here and there, mostly when it comes to names, or the events in the stats. Also the second night, if you visit Maise and Jessie, it will give a bug screen, and with Maisie, it drops you back to the morning. Skipping also won't work on text that I saw already.

Story wise it's alright, but I do wish I could unsee the little shit jerking off, and if it's a must for Lisa then I guess I have the first girl dropped. Also MC is being a bit wishy-washy, Jessie basically tells him to fuck off when he asks about who'll she meet and he even "covers" for her, and he has no problem to blabber about his own date when asked instead of having an option to answer in kind.

Reactions: oysterkeeper

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'll admit, I'm shamelessly late to the party on this one. I don't know how i missed this game with a name like that which find relatable to myself.

Well, I'll play it right now and looking at those tags for this it's right up my alley.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
at the end of v1.0 i give mom feet massage ! now when i start again i don`t have that scene ! why ???

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't know what kind of world the dev is building or indeed he lives in to think people nap this much.

No wonder she lost her job the lazy bitch. She's barely out of bed.

And that MC is in the lead of schizophrenic characters in a VN. One minute he's talking about how awsome a milfs tits are then when she practically slaps them on a plate and screams "fuck me big boy" he stutters his way out like a terrified virgin.

He was fine in the shower talking to the mother of the group, slapping ass for fun and all round perving .... yet everytime sex appears in his vision he suddenly turns to jelly boy and wobbles his way out of the conversation.

annofrog

Jul 24, 2017
I got the mother changing clothes event at morning and again at night, after giving the cat to the girl I can't go back to my room or find a way to progress any further

ArgothNephial

Jan 1, 2018
It's an accomplishment having choice-based crashes considering you can't actually make any. Why is the dev making it in an open-world format when it's completely and entirely on rails?

Don't like a certain character? Too bad, you're dating them. Poor grammar, nonexistent story and pitiful amount of content so far. Came for the models and still think a few of them are pretty nice, but not worth this mess.

2.00 star(s) 7 Votes