1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

SporkWitch

Jul 13, 2019
Ok, there's apparently a trojan in the v0.03 version according to windows defender. "Trojan:Script/Wacatac.H!ml" So yeah, don't download this.
The "ml" at the end means "machine learning," which means it's just a heuristic analysis; windows defender is prone to false positives with the ml ones.

To all those that can only sleep and use computer, check the other download links; 0.02 is broken (manual fix in another post), but 0.03 is fixed. That said, there's next to no content yet. It's barely proof-of-concept at this stage. That said, interesting start, and nice to see a break from the usual formulas.

xeskcuf

Dec 27, 2018
CatsFootIronClaw - note that most non-Windows operating systems treat file names as case-sensitive. If your HTML doesn't match the file name's casing exactly, it will result in images failing to load for non-Windows users.

Aquifol

Oct 26, 2018
More like non-existent. Every TF game around here is about a doormat sissy that bends over for anything that moves and unable to even properly speak.
Always wanted to play some transformation game where mc is the one who decides what to do.
I've got hope for this one, let's see where it goes.
I would very much like to see games where the MC isn't the focus of the changes. Sculptor was exactly the sort I was looking for and was good but it unfortunately died long ago. Too many times in other games it's an instant thing, basically breaking down their resistance and then suddenly they're a whole new character. Or if it's a slower progress the changes only ever happen to the MC. Just would be nice to be the one in control and pushing someone else down a path while exploring said path instead of just 'stage 1: resistant, stage 2: willing, stage 3: fuckdoll'.

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
I posted a fix up above.
game's fucking unpolished if you need to externally edit it XD what a mess of a release. dev should learn from this.

1718942003579.png
no cap this game feels like patreon bait. gonna ignore it for now until more content comes up. might leave a review cause of the massive flaws.

Last edited:

Mokalover

Dec 14, 2021
I love the idea of this, but I'm going to wait a while before I download. If you'd like some inspiration, one of my favorite TF games is Impetus. It's involuntary TF for the most part, although it's been long abandoned. It's a good hour or two's playtime, but well worth it, if you've not played it. Can pick it up on this site or TFgames

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
And according to Windows Defender it isn't. And Idk, I'd rather trust the well know one installed on every Windows PC than a free online one.
You trust the wildly inaccurate false positive spamming antivirus over a professionally recommended virus scanner that's the leading standard in quality control?

I've heard some hot takes, but it's been a while since someone argued Windows Defender was more trustworthy than VirusTotal.

A download package virus being able to crack Windows Defender's checks is literally one of the baseline tests for ones designed for Windows OS, because they can't do anything if the everyman's firewall sniffs them out and freezes the download/unpack. 99% of the time when Windows Defender catches a download/unpack it's a false positive or you downloaded Virus.exe off a big neon 'Downlode' hyperlink instead of the real download link.

BingoDingo123

Jan 24, 2022
You trust the wildly inaccurate false positive spamming antivirus over a professionally recommended virus scanner that's the leading standard in quality control?

I've heard some hot takes, but it's been a while since someone argued Windows Defender was more trustworthy than VirusTotal.

A download package virus being able to crack Windows Defender's checks is literally one of the baseline tests for ones designed for Windows OS, because they can't do anything if the everyman's firewall sniffs them out and freezes the download/unpack. 99% of the time when Windows Defender catches a download/unpack it's a false positive or you downloaded Virus.exe off a big neon 'Downlode' hyperlink instead of the real download link.
I mean I don't like Windows Defender, but I literally cannot open the html file without turning it off. And even if the game is safe, I'd still rather not have it off for a long period. Plus it deletes the html file after a while, so it's either have Defender off 24/7 or they post a fix to stop it from being flagged.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
I mean I don't like Windows Defender, but I literally cannot open the html file without turning it off. And even if the game is safe, I'd still rather not have it off for a long period. Plus it deletes the html file after a while, so it's either have Defender off 24/7 or they post a fix to stop it from being flagged.
Or do what everyone else does and just set an exception in Windows Defender? You're outing yourself as extremely inexperienced with basic software.

Reactions: bearclaw01234

BingoDingo123

Jan 24, 2022
Or do what everyone else does and just set an exception in Windows Defender? You're outing yourself as extremely inexperienced with basic software.
Maybe that's because I've never had to do it with *any* game on this site before. This is probably the first time I've had to set an exception just in general.

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Why was this even uploaded yet?! It's pointless considering there is absolutely NOTHING to do in it & it doesn't even have a decent intro! I downloaded it yesterday thinking it'd be a short demo of things to come.. I play it & find there's NOTHING THERE! Currently this is not even a game. Ye seriously need to hold off on uploading this until it's actually playable! Because right now ye just show yourself as another greedy money-grubber who only uploads crap just to get money on Patreon. NOT COOL!

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes