EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1667414125858.png

Overview:
Kathleen is 19 years old. She has an older sister, Viola. Several months ago, Viola disappeared, without a word, without a trace. No one has heard from her since. Kathleen is almost over it, but tomorrow is Kathleen's first day at the college. And coincidentally the same college that her sister attended. Now it's up to Kathleen. She must navigate her first college year she'll study, meet new people, have some fun and make new friends. But could she really find happiness while her sister is still missing? Will she find out what happened to her? Which path will Kat's life take? It's all in your hands...​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-06
Release Date: 2024-04-06
Developer: IridescentTaste - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Release history:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot0002.png shard_of_my_soul_chapter_7_kat_and_adam.png shard_of_my_soul_chapter_6_kat_and_theresa.png rick_sex_2.png kat_danny_kiss_2.png kat-hanna-kiss-date-3.png kat_hanna_sex_1.png viola_casual_white_bg_720p.png shard_of_my_soul_ch5_kat_showering_1080p.png

Last edited by a moderator:

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
View attachment 2142166

Overview:
Kathleen is 19 years old. She has an older sister, Viola.
Several months ago, Viola disappeared, without a word, without a trace.
No one has heard from her since.
Kathleen is almost over it, but tomorrow is Kathleen's first day at the college.
And coincidentally the same college that her sister attended.
Now it's up to Kathleen.
She must navigate her first college year she'll study, meet new people, have some fun and make new friends.
But could she really find happiness while her sister is still missing?
Will she find out what happened to her?
Which path will Kat's life take? It's all in your hands...​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-02
Release Date: 2022-11-02
Developer: IridescentTaste - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - PIXELDRAIN -

Others: COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2142176 View attachment 2142173 View attachment 2142175 View attachment 2142174 View attachment 2142177

Female Protagonist and Lesbian tag with Overview: "Kathleen is 19 years old. She has an older sister, Viola."

That's all I need to hear ;-)

DaGecko

Feb 27, 2019
'It's all in your hands...'

that poor, poor girl! :D

will DEFINITELY be watching this one!

Wish you the best of luck, Iridescent!

I would offer two points (as conflicting as they may be) as a former software and game developer:
1) While responding/answering to your fans and supporters I understand it is important to consider their requests, but be careful of 'feature creep' ESPECIALLY in this aspect! You can't please everyone... or even most if you want to be honest - and trying will only lead to disappointing everyone. Outline your 'vision', post it on your wall (or where-ever) by your workstation and keep your focus. Certainly, add those things you both have time for and fit within what is *already* your vision of the ideal embodiment of your game... but definitely refuse those things that fall outside! Failing this will lead to many tears, much frustration, arguments amongst your development team (even if that 'team' is only you!), and pretty much misery at every turn.
2) And to give you practice with #1, are you going to add 'exhibitionism' to her interests? I honestly hope (A LOT) you will, but keep #1 in mind (and I will understand if you say 'no' - and even if I don't, you should still tell me 'no' if it falls outside your vision of the project).

IridescentTaste

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
'It's all in your hands...'

that poor, poor girl! :D

will DEFINITELY be watching this one!

Wish you the best of luck, Iridescent!

I would offer two points (as conflicting as they may be) as a former software and game developer:
1) While responding/answering to your fans and supporters I understand it is important to consider their requests, but be careful of 'feature creep' ESPECIALLY in this aspect! You can't please everyone... or even most if you want to be honest - and trying will only lead to disappointing everyone. Outline your 'vision', post it on your wall (or where-ever) by your workstation and keep your focus. Certainly, add those things you both have time for and fit within what is *already* your vision of the ideal embodiment of your game... but definitely refuse those things that fall outside! Failing this will lead to many tears, much frustration, arguments amongst your development team (even if that 'team' is only you!), and pretty much misery at every turn.
2) And to give you practice with #1, are you going to add 'exhibitionism' to her interests? I honestly hope (A LOT) you will, but keep #1 in mind (and I will understand if you say 'no' - and even if I don't, you should still tell me 'no' if it falls outside your vision of the project).
1) Good info, thanks.
2) Yes! Exhibitionism is in the list of planned fetishes, although it might not appear in earlier chapters. But I don't really want to promise any specifics and I certainly don't want to spoil anything.

Reactions: DaGecko
Aug 29, 2020
No. The plan is to let players choose whatever they want, be it straight MC, lesbian MC or bi MC. I'd like to make about 50/50 to 60/40 in terms of straight/lesbian content. No relationship will be forced, so you can always focus only on straight or only on lesbian content.
But the game will have two extreme points, or something safer.
Because I hate games where we are influenced to play the whore route, or to get into a certain girl's route you need to be with a guy.
If it is like that above, we say goodbye here once and for all, with no harm done.

IridescentTaste

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
Because I hate games where we are influenced to play the whore route, or to get into a certain girl's route you need to be with a guy.
This will not happen - I don't see a situation where you would have to be with a guy to get the girl - that doesn't really make much sense from my point of view. You certainly won't be forced to play the whore route.

You can play the game with just lesbian MC - just decline when a guy asks you on a date and go after the girl(s)!

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes