• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

IridescentTaste

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
game is great but how will MCs clothes work?
in chapter 3 will there be also different combinations or only clothes that patrons choose?
New clothes will be added to the current wardrobe. There are 12 clothing combinations in chapter 1 and 2, in chapter 3 there will be 18 or 20 combinations depending on the poll results. This will continue in following chapters - Kat's wardrobe will change over time.

The relevant poll for Kat's clothes for chapter 3 ends tomorrow: .
There will be also polls for clothes of other characters, like this one for Theresa: .

Reactions: zombie_grade

IridescentTaste

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
Chapter 3 has been released in early access on for Friendly and higher tier patrons. Public release is on March 6. Enjoy!

CHANGELOG (Shard of My Soul version 1.2 - chapter 3):
  • Kat's life over the next few days, experienced via new scenes and dialogs,
  • new character outfits chosen by Patreon supporters,
  • summaries of previous chapters that can be (optionally) viewed at the start of each chapter,
  • 3 new achievements,
  • substantial amount of small dialog and transition fixes and various QoL improvements,
  • minor code optimizations,
  • reexport of some character art (more details, tiny fixes, better downsampling, ...),
  • improvements of a few chapter 1 and chapter 2 backgrounds.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I gotta say, the artist needs to work on his/her skills. Especially the nose and general details.

jontyllis

Jul 8, 2018
Love this art style. It's simple but gives you all that you need. Of course, I know little about art so for all I know this is difficult to draw but it seems like this style would save time. As if the detail level straddles the line perfectly between creating art masterpieces and delivering updates at a decent pace.

• Red Heart
Reactions: IridescentTaste

John-721

Feb 3, 2022
Chapter 3 has been released in early access on for Friendly and higher tier patrons. Public release is on March 6. Enjoy!

CHANGELOG (Shard of My Soul version 1.2 - chapter 3):
  • Kat's life over the next few days, experienced via new scenes and dialogs,
  • new character outfits chosen by Patreon supporters,
  • summaries of previous chapters that can be (optionally) viewed at the start of each chapter,
  • 3 new achievements,
  • substantial amount of small dialog and transition fixes and various QoL improvements,
  • minor code optimizations,
  • reexport of some character art (more details, tiny fixes, better downsampling, ...),
  • improvements of a few chapter 1 and chapter 2 backgrounds.
So there are not new romantic or sex scenes?

IridescentTaste

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
So far.. I like it. Some of the artwork is a little.. off.. like, when Kat masturbates the first time, she straight up turned into Quasimodo. I ended up laughing from that. But overall, I like the style and what you're doing with it. Keep up the good work.
Wait... do you mean the second time - when she's one her knees? Do you think her shoulder blade is too prominent? I could adjust that.

LadyMarzanna

Feb 18, 2023
Your art is very nice with unique style. Dont change it too much, dont lose your style!

IMO proportions and perspective are excellent. I like your soft AO shading, but sometimes you might mix it up a bit and do more directed, saturated shading. The rest arent really problems, just tiny details, which Im sure youll be able to polish.

I like where this game is going.

Reactions: IridescentTaste

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
Wait... do you mean the second time - when she's one her knees? Do you think her shoulder blade is too prominent? I could adjust that.
No.. the first time she masturbates. Her face just looked weird in that scene. The second time I thought was fine. I'm sorry for the added pic.. honestly.. but I wanted to show what I was talking about. uncomfortable.jpg

Last edited:

IridescentTaste

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
No.. the first time she masturbates. Her face just looked weird in that scene. The second time I thought was fine. I'm sorry for the added pic.. honestly.. but I wanted to show what I was talking about.
Ok, thanks for info, the face is certainly far from optimal. I'll try to fix it a bit in the next version.

Reactions: pyrolisk

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

It's time for some small piece of information on my progress towards the next chapter of Shard of My Soul.
The next chapter is chapter 4, and as hinted in the previous one, Kat will attend a college party. We'll see what happens to Kat there, but she can expect to meet new people, the hostess - Lexie - being one of them. That's it for spoilers.
The release will probably be in the second half of May (Friendly+ patrons will have access to an early release).
Patreon polls for chapter 4 end on April 9 ( ) and on April 16 ( ).

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes