status10

Jul 18, 2019
It's a quite nice game actually with quite some depth. Faces could get a bit of artistic work sure, but the bodies are nicely drawn and the story so far flows effortlessly.

Had to stop playing when she got blackmailed and not because of the blackmailing itself (I do enjoy blackmailing actually). What gave me a bad taste was the writer getting out of their way to point out that she was enjoying the depraved things she was told to do.

Like making absolutely 100% clear, no doubt left in anyone's possibly kinky mind, that there is not the slightest trace of forced sexual activity. Like repeating it a lot, how much it gets her wet, applying reverse psychology on harassment?

Now I'll go on playing it cause it was nice experience all in all, but this made me alt+F4 at that moment. At least let it seem forced and after the deed write a single internal thought that she was surprised this made her wet or something.

Enough ranting, game seems nice and doesn't deserve that. :love:

Peace:giggle:

Reactions: pleaseletme

IridescentTaste

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
It's a quite nice game actually with quite some depth. Faces could get a bit of artistic work sure, but the bodies are nicely drawn and the story so far flows effortlessly.

Had to stop playing when she got blackmailed and not because of the blackmailing itself (I do enjoy blackmailing actually). What gave me a bad taste was the writer getting out of their way to point out that she was enjoying the depraved things she was told to do.

Like making absolutely 100% clear, no doubt left in anyone's possibly kinky mind, that there is not the slightest trace of forced sexual activity. Like repeating it a lot, how much it gets her wet, applying reverse psychology on harassment?

Now I'll go on playing it cause it was nice experience all in all, but this made me alt+F4 at that moment. At least let it seem forced and after the deed write a single internal thought that she was surprised this made her wet or something.

Enough ranting, game seems nice and doesn't deserve that. :love:

Peace:giggle:
Constructive feedback is good. It's important to know what could be improved. It's food for thought - I guess I sometimes try to describe too much what Kat could feel instead of letting players imagine it.

IridescentTaste

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
By the way, if you want to influence the direction of the game a bit, you can vote in this .

The poll is open to everyone (but you need a Patreon account to vote I think).

Reactions: pleaseletme

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Currently Gilroy is winning, and I really hope the tides change. I care for him the least of all the characters.

Reactions: neennah

IridescentTaste

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
Looking at the current tally, it seems we will have 5 winners (Hanna, Theresa, Lexie, Rick, Gilroy) and 2 losers (Adam, Danny). The vote is still open thou, so we'll see.

I'm glad people like lesbian content (49 votes for Adam / Danny / Rick / Gilroy, 54 votes for Hanna / Theresa / Lexie). It means I'll have to make extra sure that there is a balance between straight and lesbian scenes. I was leaning a bit too much towards straight, so that will need to be remedied in the following chapters. Adam's and Danny's paths could be slowed down a bit to make space for it.

unocrus

Oct 28, 2018
Constructive feedback is good. It's important to know what could be improved. It's food for thought - I guess I sometimes try to describe too much what Kat could feel instead of letting players imagine it.
Generally speaking, what a lot of authors do to avoid this issue without rewriting entire scenes is have some sort of corruption stat that will alter this sort of flavor text. A low stat will have the character go wtf, but a high stat will have them liking it.

Reactions: IridescentTaste

IridescentTaste

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
Generally speaking, what a lot of authors do to avoid this issue without rewriting entire scenes is have some sort of corruption stat that will alter this sort of flavor text. A low stat will have the character go wtf, but a high stat will have them liking it.
Yes, a similar stat (sluttiness) is in the game, the problem was that the scene happened somewhat early in the game and there weren't enough previous interactions that could determine if Kat would welcome this kind of aggressive sexual advance.

Anyway, I've thought about it and I will be fixing this scene and slightly altering another scene with Rick (which has a similar problem, but maybe it's not as bothersome there, because it happens much later).

Reactions: unocrus

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
Yes, a similar stat (sluttiness) is in the game, the problem was that the scene happened somewhat early in the game and there weren't enough previous interactions that could determine if Kat would welcome this kind of aggressive sexual advance.

Anyway, I've thought about it and I will be fixing this scene and slightly altering another scene with Rick (which has a similar problem, but maybe it's not as bothersome there, because it happens much later).
can I ask a question can we pure lesbians with Tersa and anna like a harem

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes