krypareslam

Oct 2, 2023
I am genuinely surprised by this game. I didn't expect much when looking at the art or reading the description. And while the art *is* fairly basic, it's decent and the story has a good flow and the English is good. So far, I'd rate it 4/5. Keep it up!

jorge21

Jan 14, 2024
I really liked the new chapter, I have 5 questions, the first question is we will see the protagonist fucking on a date with her boyfriend Danny or Adam, suddenly Rick appears and tells her to go to the bathroom, Rick fucks her and Danny goes and they hear moans and he can catch them or not, the second question is there will be decisions where if your boyfriend is Danny and he is fucking with Rick anywhere and there will be options where whether to continue fucking and your boyfriend catches you or not catches you, hopefully we will see in the next chapter, the third question is what we will see in the next chapter, the fourth we will see more sex scenes with rick and with the character with glasses and the fifth question when we will see the next chapter

ScornedBeef

Formerly 'aspicycabbage'
May 30, 2022
Woulda supported this because even if it's rough around the edges it's an interesting and nice little game, but i can't tolerate this mtx crap.

Either sell the game for a fair price and/or rely on willing support from patrons. But trying to nickel and dime that support out of people is shitty. And just plain stupid. People who'd be willing to pay are already paying and people who wouldn't be won't be changing their minds because you pissed them off with a paywall. The shitty carrot on a stick act will only change that equation for the worse (like with me) if it does anything noticeable at all.

Last edited:

Ms.DnT

Jan 30, 2023
I played this a while ago and returned to it to play few new chapters at once. I am glad it is still developing. The last chapter was pretty great. Thanks.

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
Definitely my wildest dream for uni life: drugs, promiscuously having sex with boys and girls at the same time, having the professor cum inside .... everything that I didn't have nerves to try :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: aaltraz

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Question: Why is Yellow Tube Crop (paired with short pants is 10 points) lesser skimpy points than Grey One Shoulder (paired with short pants is 12 points)?
It can't be because Grey one Shoulder has those minor cut out parts right? It's obvious Yellow tube crop would be more skimpy. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

IridescentTaste

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
Question: Why is Yellow Tube Crop (paired with short pants is 10 points) lesser skimpy points than Grey One Shoulder (paired with short pants is 12 points)?
It can't be because Grey one Shoulder has those minor cut out parts right? It's obvious Yellow tube crop would be more skimpy. :unsure::unsure::unsure:
I'm sure it's just an oversight. Otherwise, it would mean that the dev likes holes in clothes a bit too much.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ShardOfMySoul-1.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes